Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alarmclock New Baby Congratulations

The “scientific miracles” of the Quran is a topic that many people are talking about nowadays, as the research in many fields continues. The source for this is probably the fact that there are literally hundreds of verses of the Quran in which God points to different aspects of this creation and encourages humans to reflect and learn from what they are seeing.

Shortly after I became Muslim, I became aware of Maurice Bucaille’s The Bible, the Quran and Science. For the sake of brevity, I wish to share with you the important conclusions that he reached:

The Quran follows on from the two Revelations that preceded it and is not only free from contradictions in its narrations, the sign of the various human manipulations to be found in the Gospels, but provides a quality all of its own for those who examine it objectively and in the light of science i.e. its complete agreement with modern scientific data. What is more, statements are to be found in it (as has been shown) that are connected with science: and yet it is unthinkable that a man of Muhammad's time could have been the author of them. Modern scientific knowledge therefore allows us to understand certain verses of the Quran which, until now, it has been impossible to interpret.

In view of the level of knowledge in Muhammad's day, it is inconceivable that many of the statements in the Quran which are connected with science could have been the work of a man. It is, moreover, perfectly legitimate, not only to regard the Quran as the expression of a Revelation, but also to award it a very special place, on account of the guarantee of authenticity it provides and the presence in it of scientific statements which, when studied today, appear as a challenge to explanation in human terms.[1]

In his discussion of the Quran, Bucaille emphasizes three important points:

a) First, there is nothing in the Quran that contradicts modern science;

b) second, there is no mention of some of the false beliefs that people had at that time of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, concerning the creation, the universe and science in general; and,

c) three, there is no way that the Prophet Muhammad could have known at his time many of the facts alluded to in the Quran.

The Qur'an is the holy book for Muslims. It was revealed to an illiterate man, Muhammad, 1400 years ago. This is in itself amazing, that an illiterate man began to recite verses of literary genius. What is more amazing and miraculous is that he pronounced truths of a scientific nature that no other human could possibly have developed at that time (1400 years ago) and without making a single error.

For the sake of brevity, though, it will be possible to discuss only one verse in some detail here demonstrating the “scientific miracles” of the Quran.[2]

Upon reading the Quran, one topic that catches many a reader’s eye is the discussion of the creation of the human within the womb of the mother. God says in the Quran:

“We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into mudghah (chewed-like substance)…” (Quran 23:12-14)

This brief passage is outstanding in its precise description of the actual process as well as its freedom from all of the incorrect theories and views that were prevalent at the time of Muhammad. As noted in the translation, the Arabic word alaqah can imply leech, suspended thing or blood clot. In reality, all of these terms are descriptive of the embryo. In fact, in its earliest stage, the embryo not only actually physically looks like a leech
    [3] but it “obtains nourishment from the blood of the mother, similar to the leech, which feeds on the blood of others.

”[4] Alaqah, again, can also mean, “suspended thing,” which is also true of the embryo in this stage as it sits hanging in the womb of the mother

.[5] Finally, alaqah can also mean blood clot. Again, the relationship to the actual physical process is miraculous.

Embryology in the Qur'an lecture by Dr. Keith L. Moore (University of Illinois, 1990) youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    [6
    We find that the external appearance of the embryo and its sacs during the alaqah stage is similar to that of a blood clot. This is due to the presence of relatively large amounts of blood present in the embryo during this stage… Also, during this stage, the blood in the embryo does not circulate until the end of the third week. Thus, the embryo as this stage is like a blood clot.]

The verse states that the next stage is that of a mudghah or “chewed-like substance.” This is also an amazingly accurate description of the next embryonic stage. At this stage, the embryo develops somites at its back and these “somewhat resemble teeth marks in a chewed substance.”

[7]

The kind of information described above has only been “discovered” and seen by humans since the development of powerful microscopes. Ibrahim notes that Hamm and Leeuwenhoek were the first to observe human sperm cells, in 1677 due to the help of an improved microscope.

[8] This took place some 1000 years after the time of the Prophet Muhammad.

Harvard Bible Professor converted to ISLAM youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    In fact, the details and the analysis of the Quranic verses related to embryology are so great that Keith Moore, Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Toronto, has included them in a special edition of his textbook The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology
    .[9] This is an interesting work that is comprised of Moore’s complete textbook with insertions describing some of the same topics from the point of view of the Quran and the sayings of the Prophet. After discussing advanced topics in embryology—most of which are the result of research in the past few decades—this textbook would then have pages inserted describing what the Quran has stated concerning the same issues. Can you imagine taking the best medical book from even just 200 years ago and doing something of this nature? It would be absurd and ludicrous as the material of the old textbook would be completely irrelevant. However, they could do this with the Quran, a book that does not even claim to be a medical textbook. Of course, it has a much stronger claim: it claims it is from God.

Commenting on the miraculous consistency between statements in the Quran and the historical development of Embryology, Dr. Moore stated in 1981, “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God.”

Documentary: The Life of Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    [10]

In fact, the Quran touches upon many sciences other than embryology, such as astronomy, physics, geography, geology, oceanography, biology, botany, zoology, medicine and physiology

.[11] Thus, numerous other scientists from various fields have made similar conclusions concerning the Quran

.[12]

How could it be that this illiterate man of some fourteen hundred years ago, the Prophet Muhammad, produced a book of this nature having so many scientific facts and details with perfect accuracy in it? Could it have been the case that this was all a coincidence and that the Prophet was an imposter? At least in my opinion, the answers to questions like these were very clear. Indeed, the claim that the Quran is not a revelation from God becomes more and more difficult to hold once one learns more about the Quran itself.
    MUST SEE** WHY WHITE WOMEN BECOME MUSLIM. ISLAM OPPRESSIVE TO WOMEN? youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Incidentally, there are other historically related miraculous aspects of the Quran. For example, as opposed to the Bible, the Quran refers to the ruler at the time of Joseph as a “king” and never refers to him as a Pharaoh, although that term is used in the Bible in the story of Joseph, and the Quran uses that term in the story of Moses. It seems, from the best of what can be determined now, that Joseph lived among the Semitic Hyksos kings of Egypt and that his ruler was indeed not a Pharaoh

.[13] The Quran also makes it clear that the body of the Pharaoh of the Exodus would be recovered and preserved

.[14] Now, it is considered that all of the Pharaohs of that time have actually been preserved as mummies, something the Prophet also could not have known at that time. This has led two researchers to state:

If the Holy Quran was derived from the Bible [as some people falsely claim, then] those many Biblical errors would have passed into it. Why, for instance, would the Holy Quran describe the Israelites as a small nation when the Bible claims that they were 2-3 million, an enormously inflated number that no scholar would accept?... Why did the Holy Quran not go along the Biblical, and indeed logical belief that Pharaoh was swallowed by the sea, to state instead that Pharaoh’s “body” was rescued? And why would the Holy Quran say this about Pharaoh in particular but not about other

people who were also destroyed by God?..

How i came to islam Abdur Raheem Green youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    .[15]

Finally, Muslim scholars have noted that the particular miracle given to each prophet was related to issues that their people were most fascinated with. Thus, for example, during the time of Moses, sorcery was very popular, and one of his signs was directly related to outdoing the weak tricks of humans. During Jesus time, medicine was a popular issue and some of Jesus’ signs included healing the sick, raising the dead and so on. The Arabs at the time were very proud of their literary skills and, as shall be noted shortly, the Quran is an Arabic masterpiece beyond what they could match. However, the Prophet Muhammad was not sent only to the Arabs or only to the people of his century. In this day and age, science has practically become a “god” to replace the traditional God of the Judeo-Christian tradition. The Prophet Muhammad’s miracle is actually completely relevant to the field of science that captivates so many people today, once again indicating that the Prophet Muhammad was truly a prophet for all of humanity until the Day of Judgment.

Scientists explain why Islam is the true religion youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Professor Keith Moore (USA)
    Professor Emeritus Keith L. Moore is one of the most prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled The Developing Human [The human development ], which has been translated into eight languages. This book is a scientific reference work and was chosen by a special committee in the United States as the best book by a single author. Dr. Keith Moore is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. It was there previously dean of the Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and for 8 years, the chairman of the Department of Anatomy. In 1984, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the JCB Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. He has directed many international associations, including the Canadian-American Association of Anatomists and the Council of the Union of Biological Sciences.
    In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said: "It was my great pleasure to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development There is no. doubt in my mind that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. for me, this is proof that Muhammad was a messenger of God . ".dropoff window
    The intervention of Professor Keith Moore:
    part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx434UE3SYw
    part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKGur...eature=related
    part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg5aV...eature=related

Downloads
    Uploads
    Imam Muslim narrated from Hudhayfa ibn Asad that the Prophet Muhammad said - upon him and his House blessings and peace:
    After the sperm-and-ovum drop (nut.fa) has been [in the uterus] forty-two days, Allah sends it an angel that gives it form and fashions its hearing, sight, skin, flesh, and skeleton.
    The time frame given cited above is in conformity with embryological observation. The embryo reaches the sixth week without showing the semblance of human form but by the seventh week of its life - about three centimeters in size and beginning to move - that semblance becomes visible in the formation of the essential organs including the sensory organs and grown bone tissue. The arms and legs have lengthened. The foot and hand areas are distinguishable and they have digits. The first recordable brain wave activity occurs.
    This organogenesis peaks precisely at 42 days.

According to embryology, the crucial event that determines whether the embryo will develop into a male or female occurs in the second half of the sixth week of gestation.
    See for example: How Is Sex Determined? The Prophet Muhammad - upon him and his House blessings and peace - disclosed the exact same timeframe fourteen centuries ago.
    Imam Muslim narrates from Hudhayfa that the Prophet said:
    The sperm-and-ovum drop falls into the uterus [and remains] for forty nights, after which the angel in charge of fashioning it descends upon it and says, "Lord! Male or female?" Then Allah makes it male or female.
    Another version from Hudhayfa in al-Bukhari and Muslim states:
    The angel is sent to the sperm-and-ovum drop after it has settled in the uterus for FORTY OR FORTY-FIVE NIGHTS and says, "Lord! Is it to be wretched or happy?" Then this is inscribed. Then he says, "Lord! Is it to be male or female?" Then this is inscribed, together with its deeds, its progeny, its term of life, and its sustenance. Then the records are folded up and nothing more is added nor subtracted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1iVwLzm3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUydSNCxmo0

Downloads
    Uploads
    Professor Tejatat Tejasen
    Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University in Thailand. Previously, he was Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university. During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:
    "During the past three years, I was interested in the Quran ... From my studies and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been reported in the Qur'an there are fourteen centuries is the truth, which can be proven by scientific means. As the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this
    truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is the Creator. This Creator is God. therefore, I think it's time for me to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god worthy of worship except God, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is the messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God). Finally, I would like to offer my congratulations on the very successful and excellent organization of this conference ... this conference brought me a lot of perspective science and religion, and I had the opportunity to meet many well-known scientists and make me many new friends among the participants. And the most valuable thing I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to be a Muslim. "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the eighteenth week, exactly after the 120-day threshold, respiratory circulation occurs.
    The Prophet Muhammad - upon him and his House blessings and peace - described ensoulment as taking place exactly after the 120th day as narrated from Ibn Mas`ud by al-Bukhari and Muslim in their Sahihs:
    For every one of you, the components of his creation are gathered together in the mother's womb for a period of forty days. Then he will remain for two more periods of the same length, after which the angel is sent and insufflates the spirit into him.
    The Magnificent Qur'an calls the beginning of respiration "ensoulment" in the literal sense of the insufflation of the life-spirit (nafkh al-ruh):
    { Then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His spirit; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks give ye!}
    Surat al-Sajda (32:9).
    This 3-month stage ends the threshold of permissibility for abortion according to Islamic Law. All the Muslim Jurists concur that the fetus becomes a human being after the fourth month of pregnancy (120 days). The majority of the jurists, as a result, prohibit abortion after that stage and permit it until then provided there is a valid reason. Their totality permit it before forty days while ruling it offensive (makruh).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QMJ_oRc0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_jOuA6Ink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast