Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jolly123

destinations near Paris

I want to talk about Versailles that is an attractive place and very popular among tourists. I have a plan to go there again to see the awesome prime locations of this region after finishing my sea world activities. I hope this time I will enjoy more than my last trip..
    Friends for your help I am going to share an informative link with you.

Visiting Versailles | TravelGumbo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jolly123! The other popular attraction of Paris is:
    Eiffel Tower
    The Louvre
    Notre Dame de Paris
    Champs-Élysées
    Sacré-Cœur, Paris
    Sainte-Chapelle
    Panthéon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eiffel Tower is one of the most visited attractions of France. I also have great experience of this attraction because I went there last year with my wife. This tower is well known all over the world because of its unique and amazing structure. This iron lattice tower is located on the Champ de Mars in Paris.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Laureen! I visited almost all of these places that you have shared with post. I never visited Panthéon and Champs-Élysées places. At this time, I am thinking to see both places in March 2015. Can you tell me sufficient information about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paris is the most visited place renowned as magnetic city. It offers a great option of tourist ranked places because it is filled with shopping malls, list of sacred places, tourist attractions like bridges,towers and galleries etc.. It is an ideal where the tourist can find all things according to taste.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey, I have some information about Champs-Élysées because I have been visited this place during my trip. It is one of the most visited attractions of Paris and visited by millions of travelers every year around the world. This spot is almost two kilometers long and seventy meters wide.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jolly123 View Post
    I want to talk about Versailles that is an attractive place and very popular among tourists. I have a plan to go there again to see the awesome prime locations of this region after finishing my sea world activities. I hope this time I will enjoy more than my last trip..
    Friends for your help I am going to share an informative link with you.
    Visiting Versailles | TravelGumbo
    SeaWorld San Diego is the best one that gives an ideal option of entertainment world's class shopping, exhibitions, elegant dining etc.. It is an ideal source of fun and enjoyment. It is best one for the entire family and make a fun there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paris is one of my most favorite cities, I'm in love with the place and and really enjoyed myself while visiting that. pairs has so much to see and i agree with all of you with whatever
    you guys have shared about Paris. All of this is accurate completely. In my future i will love to visit Paris again and again whenever i'll find the chance.