Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pinnacle Peak Park

Friends! I want to know about Pinnacle Peak Park because I want to go there. It seems to me that this park will be on a hill station because its name sounds like this. Is this true guys? Let me know about it if you know something about this park?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jhoney, I have been saw this park many years ago that's why I have few knowledge about this place. I visited this region with my few friends during my college days. It is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This region is very famous among the hikers and the rock climbers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! I also have never been to the Pinnacle Peak Park. It seems that you explored the place completely, and spend a great time there. So, I would love to know a little from you about the place. Would you like to share some more knowledge with all of us?

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all Laureen, I want to tell you it is an awesome destination to visit on earth. If you never visit this destination then I must say you should go there as soon as possible. This park is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and one of the most visited attractions of this region. This park homes to a variety of saguaro cacti and gila monsters. It is also notable for its wide range of adventures activities.

Unregistered
    1. After getting a detailed information about the Pinnacle Peak Park. I think I should visit here I am little confused about the reservation. Guys here let me suggests some budgeted accommodation near it. In the walking distance I find to see many entertaining attractions around it. What you say about it.

Don't forget to enjoy the bay bridge california ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    First of all Laureen, I want to tell you it is an awesome destination to visit on earth. If you never visit this destination then I must say you should go there as soon as possible. This park is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and one of the most visited attractions of this region. This park homes to a variety of saguaro cacti and gila monsters. It is also notable for its wide range of adventures activities.
    malickk; After reading your post it seems to me that you had enough information about Pinnacle Peak Park. I think you had personal experience to go there and that's why knows much about it. Would you like to tell me which hotels are quite nearer to this park and best to stay there during visit to this region. I must say recommend the family friendly and affordable hotels.