Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bell It's a Rob Gronkowski Dance Party and everybody's invited

When it's time to party, Gronk will party down.

Rob Gronkowski has been a key factor in New England's success this season, so it stands to reason that he'd have plenty to dance about. The Patriots obliterated the Colts 45-7, and although Gronk only caught three passes for 28 yards, one of them was a definitive touchdown. So, hey, why not get down with your gigantic self?

And here's one more from a different angle. The tongue lolling out really ties the whole dance together:

The Patriots have every reason to celebrate. They're on an absolute tear, and if they're not the favorites heading into Super Bowl XLIX against Seattle, they're at least even money. Makes even a guy like Tom Brady want to get down and get funky, right?

.... all right, well, we've got two weeks for you to work on your moves, Tom.

____
    Jay Busbee is a writer for Yahoo Sports. Contact him at [email protected] or find him on Twitter.
    Follow @jaybusbee
    And keep up with Jay over on Facebook, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello friends!! I am a business man and I am thinking to organize nice corporate events for building strong relations with other business vendors. How would a themed party look? I am also thinking to have couple dance over there. Isn’t that a cool idea?