Greece

Laureen123

Dec 30, 2014
London
Greece is a very popular and a very beautiful country. It is located in the Southern Europe and Balkans. Greece is covered with a lot of mountains and that is one of the reasons of Greece beauty. It is one of the most popular and the most tourist attraction country worldwide, and the most attractive places of Greece are:
Acropolis of Athens
National Archaeological Museum, Athens
Acropolis Museum
Meteora
Knossos
Plaka
Mount Lycabettus

Greece is one of my most favorite traveling destinations on earth. I mostly like to visit this country in summer vacations due to its beautiful beaches. Santorini is one of my favorite regions. It is a prettiest island that is located in Santorini. Well known for its; white-washed houses, stunning views and awesome sunsets.

malicck! I can see that you also love to visit Greece and it is you one of the favorite destination. That is really an amazing thing because i alsoalways love to visit Greece. I think that everyone should visit such amazing and beautiful place like Greece.

Guys! Here I want to know the Greece I am unfamiliar to it and I heard it offers the one of the best tourism industry have then I decided to must visit there. Here the discussion is also going here is about it. So, here let me know about the famous attraction that are renowned among the tourist and you think I want to go there and at once. All the suggestions are much appropriated here.

Guys! Here I want to know the Greece I am unfamiliar to it and I heard it offers the one of the best tourism industry have then I decided to must visit there. Here the discussion is also going here is about it. So, here let me know about the famous attraction that are renowned among the tourist and you think I want to go there and at once. All the suggestions are much appropriated here.
Sure Salliop! Greece is one of most prominent attractive regions that offers mesmerizing attractions for history lovers as well as for nature lovers. According to my observations i think you had great interest in historical or natural sopts, Am i right?? I am sure you willl have a remarkable pleasant journey there. Following are some of the best attractions that makes it more prominent among tourists.
. national archaeological museum athens
. meteora greece
. syntagma square
. samaria gorge
. benaki museum
. myrtos beach
. heraklion archaeological museum

Kayly, I visited almost all these places during my different tours except benaki museum. After reading its name in your post I am feeling it is a nice place to see the history of this country. I have a plan to visit this place whenever I get a chance to explore the beauty of this region again in my life.

Back