Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Merry Christmas

Downloads
    Uploads

Merry Christmas

All members know that Christmas is near then I want to say all of you a Merry Christmas. This Christmas I am going to New York city to celebrate it. This destination offers a lot of opportunity for enjoyment. What is your plan this Christmas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! Merry Christmas to you too! I am feeling great to have your post because I know that New York is the city which is the best place to celebrate this eve. It has the heaps of the places those providing the all unique and lovely stuff to their visitors. I am sure you gonna like this place. I have a plan to visit the Niagara Falls that’s why I am going today to catch the flight for the Canada. Take care and have a great Christmas.
    I just came back to enjoy the trip through the http://goldenbustours.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! Merry Christmas to you too. In you're post you have mentionend that you are going to New York for celebrating Christmas. I
    want to ask you that have you ever been to New York before? If yes, then would you like to share a little about you're experience to
    New York. Because New York is my favourite city too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Laureen! I visited New York 2 or 3 times in my whole travelling life. I spent a great time there. If you want to go there then I want to suggest a few names of famous and my favorite places there. You don’t miss to see these attractions. All right. The names are:
    · Central Park
    · Museum of Modern Art
    · Time Square

· New York Botanical Garden
    . Bronx Zoo

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have spent my Christmas in New York along with my family and within the team of GetBusTours. We had captured everlasting memories at Rockefeller Center. It was just looking like a fairy tails valley was decorated in awesome way. And the Christmas tree was just tremendous never seen before, such a huge one that was. Now i will highly suggest you to must visit there during the Christmas tour at least for once along with your family. I am sure you will had a great time there as well as i had.

Downloads
    Uploads
    kayly123, you are right it is a nice place for this great celebration. I was not gone there on this Christmas but II have good experience there about two years ago. It is an ideal place to enjoy with your family and friends. Hope so I will go there in coming Christmas.