Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Bhamas Island

Downloads
    Uploads

Bhamas

I have explored the Bahamas recently and visit there Grand Bahama, Castaway Cay, Blue Lagoon Island and enjoy the unique cursing experience with my friends. I must say it is a nice region to spend quality of time with friends and family. Let me know guys who explored these Islands?
    Last edited by jhoney; 12-09-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jhoney, I only visited the Blue Lagoon Island many years ago with my friends. It is an ideal destination to enjoy adventures activities during summer season. I have no idea about its winter activities because I mostly love to visit such kind of destinations and spots in summer. This beautiful island is located in Nassau, Bahamas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jhoney! I never visited the Bahamas but your post provoked me to go there because I am a huge fan of beaces and according to me beach is the awesome place to spend some relax and pleasent time. We can do there lots of water sports or took a long walk leaving behined the foot prints. Please tell me abou the magnificent island of this regiuon and also its some best resorts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I must admire all of you have shared a massive info here about this region. I never get a chance to visited there yet. Now a days i am just going to explore USA's attractions through my getbustours. would you like to share some more travel destinations of that region and do suggest some nearest accommodations as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    kayly123, USA is one of the most famous and most visited destinations all over the world. Here I want to tell you about some famous and incredible places of this state. Must go there during your tour. These are; Denali National Park, Las Vegas Strip, Florida Keys, Niagara Falls, Yellowstone and Grand Canyon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Denali National Park and Preserve is one of my favourite spot. The thing that makes the Denali National park is so special is in the park Mount MCkinley is located there and it considered the tallest peak of North America. It covers a large land like 6 million acres. Around of 40,000 visitors visit this park annually. It is a perfect that offers a great option of Climb Mountains, backpacking and offers to amuse the visitors a cross country skiing, and stomaching.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salliop, what are your plans for coming Christmas and New Year? I have a plan to enjoy my Christmas in New Year with my family. Tell me about this city and its best places to visit during these days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Salliop, what are your plans for coming Christmas and New Year? I have a plan to enjoy my Christmas in New Year with my family. Tell me about this city and its best places to visit during these days.
    Malick! It is great that you are celebrating the both events Christmas and New Year with your family but tell me are you going to celebrate them in your home? Or somewhere out? I have a plan to celebrate them in New York. What you say about it? Should i go there or not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jhoney! It seems that you enjoyed a lot while your tour to bhamas. I have never heard about the place but after reading your post about it. It seems a very nice place to visit, I have no idea about it, so i would really love to know about your experience, and what didi you like the most there, and what is your favorite place to visit there.