Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: hi to every one

Downloads
    Uploads

Businessman hi to every one

I am a new guy in this forum and it is my first post being a member of this community. I want to say Hi to all seniors of this forum. I think it will be a good platform to share my ideas and knowledge with all of them and discuss on different topics. I hope all members will welcome me and share their interests with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah sure jhoney! I would like to welcome to this community. I also join this community a few days ago. Here i am going to share my interests with you. I am found of traveling, book reading, photography, gardening and music these are my favourite hobbies. Tell me something about your interests as i am curious to know about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is late to reply but welcome from my side kayly123... Have a great time as a member to communicate with other community members. I really like your interests and must say traveling, book reading and video playing are my interests that I prefer to do in my spare time. Let me know which place is your next target to explore it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    I think it is late to reply but welcome from my side kayly123... Have a great time as a member to communicate with other community members. I really like your interests and must say traveling, book reading and video playing are my interests that I prefer to do in my spare time. Let me know which place is your next target to explore it?
    Yeah although its late now but i accept your greetings johney...!! I am glad to see that you also love traveling as i had great interest in it. Now i just had came back from my new york tour it was officially a business tour but i went to niagara falls experience mist boat ride, I had great time there. Niagara falls viewing was awesome. I would love to go there once again. Have you ever been there???