Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Washington, D.C. Attractions!

Guys! Here I am going to start discussion about Washington, D.C. Attractions and want to know your opinion about attractions there that you have visited and wish to visit them. In my opinion top 5 are:
    1. White House
    2. Washington Monument
    3. United States Capitol
    4. National Museum of Natural History

5. Lincoln Memorial
    Let me know your views guys

Downloads
    Uploads
    Washington DC is one of most promising regions, which offers you plenty off attractive spots for making your journey most remarkable one. It is also one of my favourite travel destinations, I visited there numerous of times yet and each time it offers me something new to explore. National Mall, Georgetown, Great Falls, National Gallery of Art and Washington National Cathedral are some of best spots I have explored yet. Now I am curious to know about, how to make possible a visit of white house? Have you visited there? If yes then do share some info about your experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah of course! I got a lucky chance to explore the majesty of Washington D.C. many times and visited the National Mall, National Gallery of Art and Washington National Cathedral too. These are absolutely fabulous attraction to visit in this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been visited National Mall and National Gallery of Art during my Washington DC trip but I have no experience of National Cathedral. This place attracts me and wants to go there during my up coming tour of this city. LeeQuinn, if you have few images of this cathedral then share with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk ! I must share the images of this attractive spot soon but this time I can’t share them with you because it is not possible. I have forgotten where I have kept those images. Whenever I will find them then definitely I will share them with you. But I would like to say that it is an awesome piece of architecture that you should visit during your Washington DC tour, if you ever get a chance to go there again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn, I hope it will prove a nice place according to my interest. Well, if you can’t share images of this spot then give a few details about National Cathedral. I think you must have a great knowledge about this awesome piece of architecture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! The Washington National Cathedral is a marvelous church located in the capital of the United States, Washington DC. It is the second largest church of the United State and the sixth largest in the world. It is very highest as well as the 4th highest structure in that famous capital city. I visited it many years ago with my family. It has magnificent architecture that attracts the all.
    I just came back to enjoy the trip through the http://goldenbustours.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Lee Quinn! In upon the most amazing and attractive places of Washington DC are:
    National Gallery of Art
    Washington Monument
    Thomas Jefferson Memorial
    Newseum
    United States Botanic Garden
    National Portrait Gallery

Downloads
    Uploads
    United States botanic garden is famous and promising attractions of DC among the nature lovers. It is located near Garfield Circle.I visited there during US tours along with my friends. I must suggest you to visit there at least for once. I am sure its natural charm will grab your attention towards it again after again as well as mine and the opening hours are 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    Well Lee Quinn! In upon the most amazing and attractive places of Washington DC are:
    National Gallery of Art
    Washington Monument
    Thomas Jefferson Memorial
    Newseum
    United States Botanic Garden
    National Portrait Gallery
    Being carrying an historical nature I love to visit the historical spot. Now I came back to visit the National Gallery of Art which is lies in united state of America. It is the top historical spot that have a wide rage of collections like decorative Arts, painting, Byzantine altarpieces,Media arts drawing and many more. Tourist from the world's comer visit there and catch the collections images.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast