Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    Well Lee Quinn! In upon the most amazing and attractive places of Washington DC are:
    National Gallery of Art
    Washington Monument
    Thomas Jefferson Memorial
    Newseum

United States Botanic Garden
    National Portrait Gallery
    No doubt washington is most mesmerizing and promising places that attracts tourists towards it. I am also an huge fan of DC's attractive sp9ts and visited mostly all of these you have listed here instead of Newseum and Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Would you like to share some details about these attractive spots. So i could add them in bucket list for my next DC tour.

Unregistered
    kayly123! I have a little information bout the Jefferson memorial. It is a presidential memorial which is located in Washington . D.C usually know as the home of the memorials, this memorial has a bi white dome shaded building. It gives an ideal surrounded view with the cherry blossom trees.

mafkej
    DC is from the most prominent one attraction of U.S. I am going to visit Boston to Washington DC bus tours with my friends. I am really excited for my tour and your shared info would be really really worthwhile for me here. If you guys have any suggestions for me then most welcome here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right my friend...!! DC is one U.S's most prominent one place among history lovers. Being a tourists i also had great interest in historical sits as well. If you are going there for the first time, so here i am going to suggest you must see spots of dc, during a tourists first visit there. Must take a visit there i am sure you will enjoy your stay there. Don't forget to share your experiences with us.

* The National Mall
    White House
    National Museum of Natural History
    Lincoln Memorial
    National Zoological Park and Zoo

* Korean War Veterans and National World War II Memorials

jon abbrahim
    Washington, DC is a famous and well-known region of the United States of America and grab the attention of a large number of people to visit its historical landmarks. I also like DC and its memorials are the main source for me to go there again. I can't forget the Cherry blossom festival of last year that I enjoyed after my tour niagara falls new york and enjoy the colors of nature everywhere that make this region more attractive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jon abbrahim, I must say that you have very much and great information about Washington DC, Let me tell you that i also have been to the state
    and on the base of my experience i would say that your shared information is completely accurate and right. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DC is and ideal one travel destination for all history lovers. I visited there about one year ago and had nice time with my friends.

Unregistered
    Well thanks for this sufficient information to all. I love traveling and got a chance to explore
    Boston to Washington DC bus tours with my family. I am really excited for my tour and would love to explore all these spots that you guys mentioned here. I just wanna make my tour most remarkable one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been expericned that state and would like to mentioned some of the names of the places which i liked there the most:
    \National Mall
    United States Capitol
    National Zoological Park
    National Museum of Natural History
    Thomas Jefferson Memorial
    Smithsonian Institution
    Building John F.
    Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

Downloads
    Uploads
    No doubt that Washington DC is one of the most promising ones destination around US. I had good time there and i would love to make a tour there for sure. I had a remarkable tour there during the famous Cherry blossom festival. I could never forget that experience and would love to go there for again and again.
    https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast