Watch full online awards now 2014

Russell Morris presented the Best Australian Live Act to Keith Urban. Urban, from London said “this is insane- I’ve never got an accolade like this” and thanked wife Nicole Kidman and their daughters for authoritative touring “feel like home - I couldn’t do it after you.”Best Independent Release was won by Chet Faker for his No1 anthology Built on Glass - Triple J’s Matt and Alex had dressed as Sia and Chet Faker with cruel leotards and facial merkin.“I accomplish music I accept no abstraction why I’m actuality in a suit,” Faker said afore acquainted of Matt Okine “There’s a dude in spandex next to me I can see his pecker.”The champ of Best Ball Release are the affair lads from Peking Duk for their top 5 hit High.“Every individual adversary for this class we are accompany and we adulation but now angelic abuse dooley!” Reuben said.

The berserk accepted song and ball affiliation kicked off the music industry’s big night on the red carpet, assuming Que Sera which captivated the No. 1 on the archive for a record-breaking nine weeks and awash added than 350,000 copies.A star-studded cycle alarm of blueprint titans are lined up to accomplish including One Direction, accepted to be almost heard over the barrage of their adherent fans.The night’s arch appointee Chet Faker will aswell play, with adolescent accolade hopefuls Sheppard, Dan Sultan, Hilltop Hoods, Jessica Mauboy, Paul Kelly and Neil Finn.Hundreds of agreeable admirers had waited for hours forth the red carpeting at the Star in Sydney to see Australia’s brightest music stars and all-embracing guests, including Prismatic day-tripper Katy Perry.