Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kashmir

Downloads
    Uploads

Kashmir

I have heard a lot about the Kashmir but I have never visited it in my life. Has anyone of you ever heard about it? Or visited it in your life? I am feeling curious to know about your experience of this region. Would you like to share it with me? Actually I have a plan to visit this region after coming from my Thailand trip. So in this matter your each and every comment will be worthwhile for me during my trip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kashmir is also a beautiful land and an attraction for tourists. This is a very beautiful place which its wonderful natural charm and beauty. It is just like a heaven. I went to Kashmir last week. it is really a Heaven on this earth and great blessing of Almighty Allah. Kashmir has everything to offer to its visitors whether it can be regarding winter sports, trekking activities, river water rafting, golf, heritage tourism, fresh water lakes, tempting wetlands, beautiful gardens and parks. That is why Kashmir is also known as the “Heaven on the Earth” or the Paradise on the Earth. You will go there at least one time in your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! You started really a nice topic to discuss. If we talk about the Kashmir then never forget its natural beauty due to that it is known as the Heaven/ Paradise on the Earth. I think it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, photographers and honeymooners. I also wish to visit this once in my life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    Haanday! You started really a nice topic to discuss. If we talk about the Kashmir then never forget its natural beauty due to that it is known as the Heaven/ Paradise on the Earth. I think it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, photographers and honeymooners. I also wish to visit this once in my life.
    Lee Quinn! It awesome that you like my post and after seeing it you have decided to go there. I would like to suggest you to must go there because Kashmir is the blessed place and gives the unlimited natural places. If you are one of the nature lovers so, it is the best place for you. I am sure will extremely like it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I am a nature lover. In these days I am in search of this kind of destination around the globe. You solve my problem. After visiting this thread I think it is an ideal destination according to my interest. Now, do me one favor; tell me about some famous attractions of this paradise. I never went there and have no idea about them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Haanday, I am a nature lover. In these days I am in search of this kind of destination around the globe. You solve my problem. After visiting this thread I think it is an ideal destination according to my interest. Now, do me one favor; tell me about some famous attractions of this paradise. I never went there and have no idea about them.
    Yeah of course Haanday! I am a nature lover and must go to Kashmir; if I ever get a chance and want to explore it all beautiful sites. As malickk! I am also interested to know about some famous attractions of this paradise that I should visit there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, reply us as soon as possible. Now both members want to go there and want to know about its attractions. But still we have no reply regarding this trip. LeeQuinn, here I want to ask you one thing. Would you like to join me during Kashmir tour? If yes then tell me as soon as possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Haanday, reply us as soon as possible. Now both members want to go there and want to know about its attractions. But still we have no reply regarding this trip. LeeQuinn, here I want to ask you one thing. Would you like to join me during Kashmir tour? If yes then tell me as soon as possible.
    Oh yes why not Mallickk! I am here for you all friends. When you are going there to enjoy its beauty? Here I am sharing its some most well known places names. I hope you will find them nice.
    I. Apharwat Peak
    II. Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden
    III. Shankaracharya Hill
    IV. Amarnath Ji Caves
    V. Nagin Lake
    VI. Betab Valley
    VII. Sonamarg
    VIII. Yousmarg
    IX. Zojila Pass
    X. Diskit Gompa (Diskit Monastery)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Betab Valley sounds amazing and I want to go there. Tell me about this valley in detail and if you have few images of this destinations. I think it is a nice place according to my interest. After it if I have little time then I will visit Shankaracharya Hill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Betaab Valley does not only sound good but also good in all aspects. It is located in the India’s northernmost state of Jammu and Kashmir. This valley is very beautiful and enhances the beauty of the whole region. Its stunning and enchanting views make to differs from the other valleys. I am sure you will really like this place and it will give you the peaceful environment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast