Kashmir

Haanday

Oct 23, 2014
u.k
I have heard a lot about the Kashmir but I have never visited it in my life. Has anyone of you ever heard about it? Or visited it in your life? I am feeling curious to know about your experience of this region. Would you like to share it with me? Actually I have a plan to visit this region after coming from my Thailand trip. So in this matter your each and every comment will be worthwhile for me during my trip.

Kashmir is also a beautiful land and an attraction for tourists. This is a very beautiful place which its wonderful natural charm and beauty. It is just like a heaven. I went to Kashmir last week. it is really a Heaven on this earth and great blessing of Almighty Allah. Kashmir has everything to offer to its visitors whether it can be regarding winter sports, trekking activities, river water rafting, golf, heritage tourism, fresh water lakes, tempting wetlands, beautiful gardens and parks. That is why Kashmir is also known as the “Heaven on the Earth” or the Paradise on the Earth. You will go there at least one time in your life.

Haanday! You started really a nice topic to discuss. If we talk about the Kashmir then never forget its natural beauty due to that it is known as the Heaven/ Paradise on the Earth. I think it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, photographers and honeymooners. I also wish to visit this once in my life.

Haanday! You started really a nice topic to discuss. If we talk about the Kashmir then never forget its natural beauty due to that it is known as the Heaven/ Paradise on the Earth. I think it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, photographers and honeymooners. I also wish to visit this once in my life.
Lee Quinn! It awesome that you like my post and after seeing it you have decided to go there. I would like to suggest you to must go there because Kashmir is the blessed place and gives the unlimited natural places. If you are one of the nature lovers so, it is the best place for you. I am sure will extremely like it.

Haanday, I am a nature lover. In these days I am in search of this kind of destination around the globe. You solve my problem. After visiting this thread I think it is an ideal destination according to my interest. Now, do me one favor; tell me about some famous attractions of this paradise. I never went there and have no idea about them.

Haanday, I am a nature lover. In these days I am in search of this kind of destination around the globe. You solve my problem. After visiting this thread I think it is an ideal destination according to my interest. Now, do me one favor; tell me about some famous attractions of this paradise. I never went there and have no idea about them.
Yeah of course Haanday! I am a nature lover and must go to Kashmir; if I ever get a chance and want to explore it all beautiful sites. As malickk! I am also interested to know about some famous attractions of this paradise that I should visit there.

Haanday, reply us as soon as possible. Now both members want to go there and want to know about its attractions. But still we have no reply regarding this trip. LeeQuinn, here I want to ask you one thing. Would you like to join me during Kashmir tour? If yes then tell me as soon as possible.

Haanday, reply us as soon as possible. Now both members want to go there and want to know about its attractions. But still we have no reply regarding this trip. LeeQuinn, here I want to ask you one thing. Would you like to join me during Kashmir tour? If yes then tell me as soon as possible.
Oh yes why not Mallickk! I am here for you all friends. When you are going there to enjoy its beauty? Here I am sharing its some most well known places names. I hope you will find them nice.
I. Apharwat Peak
II. Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden
III. Shankaracharya Hill
IV. Amarnath Ji Caves
V. Nagin Lake
VI. Betab Valley
VII. Sonamarg
VIII. Yousmarg
IX. Zojila Pass
X. Diskit Gompa (Diskit Monastery)

Betab Valley sounds amazing and I want to go there. Tell me about this valley in detail and if you have few images of this destinations. I think it is a nice place according to my interest. After it if I have little time then I will visit Shankaracharya Hill.

Betaab Valley does not only sound good but also good in all aspects. It is located in the India’s northernmost state of Jammu and Kashmir. This valley is very beautiful and enhances the beauty of the whole region. Its stunning and enchanting views make to differs from the other valleys. I am sure you will really like this place and it will give you the peaceful environment.

Haanday, your shared information about this valley is really informative and interesting. I think now I will go there without any problem. After reading your post I am very excited about this tour and can’t more wait.

Malickk! You must go there my friend. It is the best place to enjoy the natural sites. I am sure you are gonna like it. Well! Tell me what are your New Year plans? Where are you going to celebrate your new year Eve? I am pondering to celebrate it in the New York because according to me it is the best place and we can see there the magnificent views of great fire work.

Haanday, New York is a nice choice for this great celebration. I have been there few years ago for New Year celebration with my family. I hope you will enjoy there a lot. This year I want to spend this festival at home with my family and friends.

Haanday, New York is a nice choice for this great celebration. I have been there few years ago for New Year celebration with my family. I hope you will enjoy there a lot. This year I want to spend this festival at home with my family and friends.
Malickk! I also want to spend this time with my family and friends but in New York. I am taking them there and that is the gift for them. Tell me have you arranged any dinner for your loved ones? If yes so tell about its preparations? I am eager to know about the other's plans.

Haanday! Kashmir is one of the most amazing place to visit in the whole India. I have visited Kashmir when i was on my tour to
India
. The Ninth higest moutain Nangha Parbat is in Kasmir. It is a hard and dangerious mountain to climb. I hagve to say that someone
who visit's India should must see kashmir.

Laureen123! It’s great that you visited the Kashmir because it is the incredible place on earth. It has mesmerizing and the captivating attractions that grab the attention of all visitors. It gives the tranquility and the peace of mind. It has pleasant atmosphere and the magnificent surroundings. Tell me when you visited there and how many places you explored?

[h=3]Yeah Kashmir is beautiful spot around the whole world. I also visited there for once along with my uncle. During our tour we stayed in Hotel Snowland that was easily accessible. That region was Sonamarg it was offering us fabulous views of natural beauty so we decided to start our journey from it. Meadow of Gold, Thajiwas Glacier were tremendous ones.[/h]

Back