Glacier Bay National park

salliop

Nov 14, 2014
USA
Glacier Bay National park is park attraction which is situated in Alaska panhandle west of Juneau. It is the best one who offers a great outdoor option. It offers a list of most entertaining activities like kayaking, hiking, mountaineering, camping, rafting, fishing etc.. I am curious to know about your experience at the Glacier Bay National park.

Salliop! The Glacier Bay National Park is an awesome destination of Alaska. It has bright features with vibrant colors. It was established in 2 December, 1980. Last year I visited it with my friends and found it a great place not only for me but also for all adventurous persons. I have done there it’s all activities such as kayaking, hiking, mountaineering, camping, and fishing. I would love to go there again.

Salliop and Haanday! Both of you have shared massive information about Glacier Bay National Park. It will be informative for all visitors and those who want to go there. Especially it will be helpful for me. If I am going there so, i will enjoy these activities that you both shared in own post.

Salliop and Haanday! Both of you have shared massive information about Glacier Bay National Park. It will be informative for all visitors and those who want to go there. Especially it will be helpful for me. If I am going there so, i will enjoy these activities that you both shared in own post.
JACKEY321! If you are going to visit the Glacier Bay National Park so, I want to recommend you to stay at Glacier Bay Lodge. It is located at Barlett Cove and offers the all amenities to their visitors. The one that thing that I want to tell you that its furniture is old but the hotel was clean. I hope you will like your stay there and find it a pleasant place.

Sure Haandy! You have solved my problem for stay during the tour. This hotel is sound cool and best for me to stay there. After getting complete information about it I can easily go there without any hesitation. After completing my tour I will share my experience with all members.

Sure Haandy! You have solved my problem for stay during the tour. This hotel is sound cool and best for me to stay there. After getting complete information about it I can easily go there without any hesitation. After completing my tour I will share my experience with all members.
jACKEY321! I am sure you will also like this accommodation and its surroundings. Yes you should share your experience with us it will be very helpful for the others who want to go there and they need some information regarding the place, location and its environment.

I agree with Haanday, Glacier Bay Lodge is a nice place to stay near this attraction. I have no experience of this hotle but my uncle has been stayed there last year with their family. They told me about this accommodation spot. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot.

About the Glacier Bay National Park; I must say that it is a fabulous attraction in the U.S. state of Alaska. It is a great place that offers amazing outdoor activities including fishing, kayaking, rafting, mountaineering, hiking, camping and bird-watching. In my opinion the most interesting things to do at this park are:
1. Whale Watching Tours
2. Kayaking
3. Fishing
4. Flight seeing

LeeQuinn, you are right it is an ideal destination to enjoy the adventurous activities. This park is visited by millions of tourists in vacations. It also offers a lot of other adventures activities to enjoy like; hiking, camping, mountaineering, rafting, bird watching and hunting. We can also see a variety of wildlife in this park.

salliop ! I have to say that the information which you have shared about the Glacier Bay National park. It looks really nice that you have great
knowledge about all these kind of places. I want to ask you that have you ever been to the place, if yes then would you like to tell me
that what did you liked the most there.

About the Glacier Bay National Park; I must say that it is a fabulous attraction in the U.S. state of Alaska. It is a great place that offers amazing outdoor activities including fishing, kayaking, rafting, mountaineering, hiking, camping and bird-watching. In my opinion the most interesting things to do at this park are:
1. Whale Watching Tours
2. Kayaking
3. Fishing
4. Flight seeing
LeeQuinn! I must say the way you described attraction of Glacier Bay National Park is really inspiring for all fun lovers as well as for me. After reading your post i think now i found my next travel destination. I am huge fan of nature's beauty and wanna enjoy all these listed activities.Would you like to tell me, where you stayed during your journey????

Back