Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    أقوى اقناع بالدين الاسلامي على الاطلاق للدكتور زاكر نايك HD 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4ycOxevCI أصعب سؤال طرح على د.ذاكر نايك عن الزنا ... شاهد اقتناع المسيحين بالجواب ( خطير جدا ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0Sh96q-x0 لم يصلب المسيح والدليل من الكتاب المقدس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik \ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyA1gsxy1HA

Downloads
    Uploads
    The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.

Seerah of Prophet Muhammed 27 - The Hijrah - Emigration to Madinah - Yasir Qadhi | March 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKZzIWZ0I4

Downloads
    Uploads

----------
    (1) It is in Hadith - Narrated by Ummul Momineen Aisha (Rdhiallahu ta'ala Anha) - "I used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet ( Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) would call them to join and play with me. (Bukhari).

(2) It is in Hadith - Narrated by Ummul Momineen Aisha (Radhiallahu Ta'ala Anha) "When the Apostle of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) arrived after the expedition of Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the drought raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth. (Abu Dawud).

From above Ahadith, we can draw the following conclusions.

(1) Pictures drawn, taken or even making shapes of human beings or animals is allowed in Islam provided they are made for some good purpose; even as play things for children.

(2) Pictures can be drawn in text books / drawing books / black boards, etc., to explain various subjects to students.

(3) Pictures can be drawn / taken for scientific and technological research and education at Colleges, Universities and laboratories.

(4) Human / Animal models can be made for scientific research and education.

(5) Medical fraternity can work on dead bodies of humans and animals for their education and research. They can record their findings by way of pictures.

(6) Pictures can be taken and used for Passports / I-Cards / Driver licenses / social security and a host of other requirements.

(7) Pictures of Islamic scholars / Shuyooks can be drawn / printed in books for identification.

(8) Islamic scholars / Shuyooks can appear on TVs, Internet and Videophones to explain Islamic issues to people.

(9) Pictures of family members can be drawn / taken with the help of a Camera. Since these pictures are used as a remembrance for the following generations,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVZau-uNHWs

Downloads
    Uploads
    حرام
    Drawing animate beings such as people and animals is haraam, and is in fact a major sin.

It is not permissible to make images of these animals because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the image-makers and said: “The most severely punished of the people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers.” This indicates that making images is a major sin, because this curse only applies to major sins, and the warning of severe punishment only applies to major sins. But it is possible to draw part of the body such as a hand or foot, etc, because these parts cannot live independently, and the apparent meaning of the texts is that what is forbidden is that which could live (independently), because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in some ahaadeeth: “He (the image maker) will be told to breathe life into it and he will not be able to do so.”

muhammad (pbuh) the natural successor to christ (pbuh) :: lecture by ahmed deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dDg1myyfJ8

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not permissible to draw and make images of animate beings, whether they are engraved, on paper, on cloth or anything else, because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (2105) and Muslim (2107) from ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers (may Allaah be pleased with her), that she bought a cushion on which there were images. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw it, he stood at the door and did not enter. She said: I recognized displeasure in his face. I said: O Messenger of Allaah, I repent to Allaah and His Messenger, what have I done wrong? The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “What is this pillow?” She said: I bought it for you to sit on and recline on. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The makers of these images will be punished and it will be said to them, ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’” Then he said: “The house in which there are images is not entered by the angels.”

And Muslim (2110) narrated that Sa’eed ibn Abi’l-Hasan said: A man came to Ibn ‘Abbaas and said: I am a man who makes these images; advise me about that. He said to him: Come close to me. So he came closer to him. He said: Come closer to me. So he came closer to him, until he put his hand on his head and said: I will tell you what I heard from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Every image maker will be in Hell, and for every image that he made, a soul will be created which will punish him in Hell.” He said: If you must do that, then make (images of) trees and inanimate things.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Saheeh Muslim: Our companions and other scholars said: Making images of animals is emphatically haraam and is a major sin, because this stern warning which is mentioned in the ahaadeeth is issued concerning it. That applies whether he makes it to be used in ways that are not respectful or otherwise. Making it is haraam in all cases, because it is competing with the creation of Allaah. That applies whether the image is in a garment or a carpet or a dirham or a dinar or a penny or a vessel or a wall or anything else. As for making images of trees, camel saddles and other things in which there are no images of animals, that is not haraam. End quote.

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (1/479): What makes images forbidden is the fact that they are images of animate beings, whether they are sculptures, or drawings on walls or fabric or paper, or they are woven, and whether they are done with a quill, a pen, or a machine, and whether they represent something real or something imaginary, whether they are small or large, beautified or distorted, or drawn in the form of lines representing a skeleton. What makes them forbidden is that fact that they depict animate beings, even if they are imaginary like pictures of ancient people, Pharaohs, or leaders and soldiers of the Crusades, or like the pictures of ‘Eesa (Jesus) and Maryam (Mary) that are kept in churches, etc., because of the general meaning of the texts, and because that is competing with the creation of Allaah, and because it is a means that leads to shirk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJPYYqnbd9k

Downloads
    Uploads
    شاب يسأل لما لم يتغير لباس المرأة المسلمة مع مرور الزمن مقل بقية الديانات || رد عجيب د.ذاكر نايك
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc0YymrWB1s

أحمد ديدات - محمد النبى الأعظم – مترجم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nusKinXj6qg

New Converts to Islam - June 2016 / Ramadan 1437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU

Jesus told me to convert to ISLAM ll NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRG4dpSHI8

Downloads
    Uploads
    --------
    What is your position on political cartoons which are not exact representations of people and animals but, rather, exaggerations for the purpose of delivering a message?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that the one who makes images – by drawing or engraving –will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and these images whose makers are given this warning are images of animate beings, based on what its says in the hadeeth, that Allaah will say: “Give life to that which you have crated.”

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who make images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them: ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).

It seems that images with incomplete features and those which do not have a nose or eyes are not included in the images that are haraam, and their makers are not included in the warning, because they cannot really be called images and these pictures are not competing with the creation of Allaah.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the people who will be most severely punished on the Day of Resurrection will be those who imitate the creation of Allaah.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5610) and Muslim (2107).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1iiSxf3W4

Downloads
    Uploads
    -------
    someone told me

Thank you for that, . As cartoons and caricature are not exact representations nor imitating the creations of Allah then my work is not haraam.

This is comforting to learn and gives my work legitimacy.

With regard to stuffed toys in which the image is not clear, even though there are limbs, heads and shoulders, but they have no eyes or noses, there is nothing wrong with them because this is not competing with the creation of Allaah.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA5a100M1A

Downloads
    Uploads

It is well known in our religion that the basic principle with regard to drawings and pictures of animate beings is that they are haraam, because of the many ahaadeeth in which it says that they are forbidden and warn against them. We have previously explained that in a number of questions on this site. Please see, for example, question no. 7222.

It is well known in the principles of fiqh on which there is consensus that in cases of necessity, forbidden things are permitted, so the ruling may change from prohibition to permission if that will lead to achieving one of the five necessities that Islam came to protect, which are: religion, life, physical health, honour and wealth.

Because medicine is one of the necessary sciences that people need, to such an extent that some scholars regarded it as a communal obligation, this means that some things are permitted which are basically forbidden, in order to fulfil this communal obligation.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Rawdat al-Taalibeen (1/223):

With regard to sciences, some of them are a communal obligation, such as medicine. End quote.

Indeed, Muwaffaq al-Deen al-Baghdaadi narrated in his book al-Tibb min al-Kitaab wa’l-Sunnah (187) that Imam al-Shaafa’i said:

I do not know of any branch of knowledge, after knowledge of halaal and haraam, that is more noble than medicine. End quote.

Even if a doctor does not treat women except in cases of necessity, he must learn how to treat both sexes, because a woman may not be able to find a female doctor in a certain specialty or in a certain city. Also, knowledge of medicine is based on understanding the makeup of the human body, and the features of its various parts, and details of their functions. How well the doctor understands that will determine how well he knows medicine and how successful he is in ridding people of problems and diseases.

Hence there is nothing wrong with the doctor studying drawings that show the human body, whether they are of men or women, and there is nothing wrong – in sha Allaah – with using drawings in exams for students of medicine and life sciences, as that will help them to understand properly and learn this knowledge correctly.

In our religion it is permissible for women to treat men in cases of necessity.

It was narrated that al-Rubayyi’ bint Mu’awwidh (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: We were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), bringing water, treating the wounded and carrying the slain back to Madeenah. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2882).

Ibn Hajar said, commenting on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari (6/52):

This shows that it is permissible for a non-mahram woman to treat a non-mahram man in cases of necessity. End quote.

In our religion there is also evidence which indicates that it is permissible to make pictures and images for children’s toys, because children need to play and learn.
    In a Fatwa issued by the scholars of the Standing Committee, there is evidence which indicates that it is permissible to make pictures in cases of necessity, such as pictures to prove the identity of a person and the like.

As for making pictures and drawing parts of the body separately, such as the head or the chest, many scholars are of the view that it is permissible.

All of the above indicates that it is permissible to use drawing and pictures in studying medicine, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSPJ4BqhZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZI9E8sbAZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quwh5V6yXEg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

Downloads
    Uploads

Drawing faces or pictures of living beings is haram, but on forums and other places on the internet people draw emoticons using symbols, for example represents a smiling face if u look at it vertically. is this haram?.

Praise be to Allaah.

It seems – and Allaah knows best – that this face, whether it is smiling or sad, does not come under the same ruling as images that it is forbidden to make, draw, or use, for two reasons:

1 – It contains none of the features of a real face, such as eyes, mouth and nose, and it has no head or ears.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The image is the head; if the head is cut off, there is no image.” Narrated by al-Ismaa’eeli in his Mu’jam from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah no. 1921 and in Saheeh al-Jaami’ no. 3864.

2 – The majority of fuqaha’ are of the view that if something is cut off from an image without which it could no longer live, then it is not a haraam image. For a detailed discussion of this issue and the views of other madhhabs, see Ahkaam al-Tasweer fi’l-Fiqh al-Islami, pp. 224-240.

But we should point out two things:

This usage in chatting on the internet does not come under the drawing of images, rather it comes under the use of images.

Please see the answer to question no. 78963.

Secondly: A woman should not use these images when speaking to a man who is not her mahram, because these faces are used to express how she is feeling, so it is as if she is smiling, laughing, acting shy and so on, and a woman should not do that with a non-mahram man.

It is only permissible for a woman to speak to men in cases of necessity, so long as that is in a public chat room and not in private correspondence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhlV1XXLxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YYYwCO9Ew

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast