Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Riverbanks Zoo & Garden

Here I am going to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens (Riverbanks Zoo & Garden). The lovely 170-acre site has amazing features including; dynamic natural habitat exhibition, scenic river observation, stunning valley sights and momentous historic landmarks. Guys! Have you any idea about this ideal place?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Riverbanks Zoo is the home of numerous species like 2,000 animals in the 350 species are included around the world. You can enjoy there an Australian Animals, Aruarum Reptiles complex, Ndoki Forest and the Riverbanks conservation outpost. I had a life time zoo experience to see the African plains, Giraffe,zebra and the Ostrich rooms are all mind blowing preview.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of you have shared great information about Riverbanks Zoo & Garden. I am really impressed about your work effort. It is one of the most excellent place in Columbia. It is best for kids. They can see there different types of animals and get enough information about it. It was opened in April 25, 1974. Its opens from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm every day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    Here I am going to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens (Riverbanks Zoo & Garden). The lovely 170-acre site has amazing features including; dynamic natural habitat exhibition, scenic river observation, stunning valley sights and momentous historic landmarks. Guys! Have you any idea about this ideal place?
    Lee Quinn! You have done a great job to talk about the Colombia’s most attractive and fascinating zoo and botanical gardens, The Riverbanks Zoo & Garden. I am sure this post will help the all tourists, who are going to visit this region or they have plans to visit it one day. I am also one of them because I also have a plan to go there next month. Then I must visit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to visit Riverbanks Zoo because I never went there before in my life. You members like to give me a complete detail about this zoo? I have a plan to go there in vacations maybe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure malick!
    Riverbanks Zoo is one of most phenomenal alluring attractions of Columbia. This is located near Saluda River. There you could explore lovely sightseeing of animal wildlife in Zoo, Aquarium, and mesmerizing nature’s scenery at Botanical Gardens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn! Let me tell you about the most attractive places of Colombia:
    Gold Museum, Bogotá
    Monserrate
    Museo Botero
    Bolívar Square
    Lake Guatavita
    Bogotá Botanical Garden
    Quinta de Bolívar

Downloads
    Uploads
    kayly123, this information is quite beneficial for me. After reading little detail about this zoo I am feeling it is an ideal place according to my interest. I love to see wildlife and natural beauty anywhere around the world.

Unregistered
    I want to know some information about the Riverbanks Zoo. I have two kids who insists me to visit a spot where both of them have a great fun and enjoyed lot. I think this spot will be best for them. Here I want to know if anyone have captured some images of the zoo feel free to share with me. Through these images I can easily have an idea about zoo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last year i went to Colombia and explroe its many places that are famous due to thier worth seeing sights. I would like to mention the name of those places which I have explroed durign my travel exprience.
    Lake Guatavita
    Bogotá Botanical Garden
    Quinta de Bolívar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast