Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    jhoney ! Discussion going great and I want to tell my visit to Colombia . That I have done before my niagara falls tours . During my visit I get a chance to see many attraction but I find Bogota Botanical Garden as one of the best. It is an ideal for those who take interests in natural beauty like here I get an opportunity to see the 19000 live plants.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    jhoney ! Discussion going great and I want to tell my visit to Colombia . That I have done before my niagara falls tours . During my visit I get a chance to see many attraction but I find Bogota Botanical Garden as one of the best. It is an ideal for those who take interests in natural beauty like here I get an opportunity to see the 19000 live plants.

I am happy to know that you have visited the Colombia but it seems to me that your post is missing. If yes, then let me know which places did you visited during your Colombia tour. Moreover, How many days did you stay there and who was with you? In short, I want to hear the complete story of your journey... so, reply me fast.... I am waiting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just came back after completing my Riverbanks Zoo trip with my family. It is a great place to enjoy with family and friends. It is located along the Saluda River in Columbia, South Carolina,USA. This zoo homes to a variety of animals and plants. It has large collection of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    I just came back after completing my Riverbanks Zoo trip with my family. It is a great place to enjoy with family and friends. It is located along the Saluda River in Columbia, South Carolina,USA. This zoo homes to a variety of animals and plants. It has large collection of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish.
    Really Malickk! After reading your veiws its seems to me you had a great time in Riverbanks Zoo . I love to see the animals and would like to go there as soon as possible for me . Can you post some photos of your tour that you have capturied during your day trip in Riverbanks Zoo? I hope you will reply back soon..,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12