Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Trichur!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Trichur!!

Trichur offers a variety of tourist places for visitors. I have been visited Trichur before couple of months ago with my business partner. We see a lot of wonderful places there. It is best for history lovers. Here I want to share a few names of famous tourist places:
    · Thrissur Zoo
    · Poonkunnam Siva temple
    · Shakthan Thampuran Palace

· Vadakkunnathan Temple

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never listen about this destination before in my life. Its name is quite unique and interesting. Now, I am thinking to visit this state once in my life. jACKEY321, can you tell me about its few other famous attractions and which season is best to go there? I am completely blank about this state so, tell me about it in detail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah jACKEY! Same as malickk; I am also unfamiliar about this destination and never heard about it before. We are interested to know more about it. Can you share some photographs as well as further details regarding its attractions? So It would be helpful for us to get an idea about its worth for tourism.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! The Thrissur is the real name of Trichur and it is the well known landscape located in the Kerala. I visited it three months ago with my friends and here I am going to share the names of its attractions that I have visited.
    Shakthan Thampuran Palace
    Guruvayur Temple
    Triprayar Sri Rama Temple
    Poomala Dam
    Snehatheeram Beach

Vilagan Hills
    Chavakkad Beach
    Zoo & Museum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! These lists of attractions are really good and busiest places in Thrissur. I heard these places first time here. I want to visit in one of these places at least one time. Can you tell me short information about Snehatheeram Beach and Zoo & Museum?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    Haanday! These lists of attractions are really good and busiest places in Thrissur. I heard these places first time here. I want to visit in one of these places at least one time. Can you tell me short information about Snehatheeram Beach and Zoo & Museum?
    jACKEY321! Here I am going to tell you about the Snehatheeram Beach located in the Thrissur District in Kerala State. It has become the major tourist spot of this region. There you can also see a children's park located near this beach.
    State Museum & Zoo, is also known as the Thrissur Zoo. It is spanned over the 13.5 acre and a home of the variety of wild animals, reptiles, and birds. These both places are very nice and attract the all ages.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I think you have great information about this region. This knowledge is quite helpful for me. After reading your post I think now I can go there easily. I will try to visit all these attractions during my tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Haanday, I think you have great information about this region. This knowledge is quite helpful for me. After reading your post I think now I can go there easily. I will try to visit all these attractions during my tour.
    It is really very pleasing to me that you liked my post and after reading it you decided to must visit this region and sees its all places. If you are going there so don’t forget to take your camera with you because it is the land with the magnificent views of its surroundings. If you will have any problem during your trip so, you can ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I hope now I can go there without any proble. I must take my camera with me during this jouirney and capture the incredible views of this destination. After reading information about this region I am feeling it is a great place to see the rich blend of natural beauty. Am I right my friend or not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Itseems that you ebjoyed a lot while your tour to Trichur. i have never been to the place, but my father lives there for a little period.
    He was telling me that Trichur is a really a nice place to visit. So, we decided to visit the place after a little time. I hope that it will be a good tour
    of my life.