Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Dear Carders!

Hello Dear Carders!

We're glad to offer you the best dump selling service - Serwaa Dumps Service. We're working at the black markert since 2009. Our main mission and goal is to make a profit together with you! So we're selling high-percent valid dumps skimmed &hacked by our team.

The main advantages of using our service:

- High-percent approval. Latest bases (tr2, tr1+tr2) and Daily Updates. Binlist available.
    - Lowest prices at stuff of such a good quality.
    - We're selling only to one hands - that's why all dumps that we've sold to you will stay only with you.
    - We have: USA dumps, Canada dumps, Europe dumps(France dumps, UK dumps, Germany dumps etc), Asia dumps, Oceania dumps, Latin America dumps.
    - We send orders in 5 minutes - 12 hours (depends on a time when we'll recieve payment information etc.)

PAYMENT METHODS:

We accept Bitcoins/Perfect money/Western Union/ Money Gram ONLY.

BTC/PM minimal order -$200 ($180 for order, 10% for comission)
    WU/MG minimal order -$500 ($450 for order, 10% for comission)

NOTE! Every feedback in my topic gives you 5% bonus on your next order!

Dumps Prices:

USA
    Visa/Master Card-20$
    Classic - 25$
    Gold - 25$
    Platinum - 30$
    Business - 25$
    Signature - 30$

EU
    Visa/Master Card- 30
    Classic - 35$
    Gold - 35$
    Platinum - 30$
    Business - 30$
    Signature - 35$

CONTACTS:
    ICQ#: 663718171
    Yim: serwaadumps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello to all members! I am new to this community and i am very pleased to be a part of this nice one platform. Where i could convey my knowledge to others and could gain enough knowledge from other members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hy Kayly123! This platform is very informative for you. The members of this community are well knowledgeable and you can get any type of information there. If you like travelling and want to know about the different places so, It is best for you. The members Haanday, malickk, salliop, LeeQuinn and Henry777 all community have huge information about different places. You can get help for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    Hy Kayly123! This platform is very informative for you. The members of this community are well knowledgeable and you can get any type of information there. If you like travelling and want to know about the different places so, It is best for you. The members Haanday, malickk, salliop, LeeQuinn and Henry777 all community have huge information about different places. You can get help for them.
    JACKEY321! here you shared really worthwhile info about this community members. I am also new to this community joined this just few days ago. And i really found it a great platform for increasing my knowledge about world's beautiful attractive spots as i am a huge fan of such places. I am glad to be here.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to both of you kayly123 and jACKEY321 here as a member of this community. It good to see you in other discussion and found your posts very helpful and informative. I am a traveler and if I am not wrong both of you also have great interest in travelling. Let me know which is your ever best place to go there again and again??

Unregistered
    Most of the students confused in selecting the best essay writing service. They may select the fake writing services for ordering their essays. The best essay writing service reviews listing top rated essay writing services for the students to perfectly select the best writing service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the students confused in selecting the best essay writing service. They may select the fake writing services for ordering their essays. The best essay writing service reviews listing top rated essay writing services for the students to perfectly select the best writing service.
    I am interested to know more about how to write best essay and would like to know your tips for that. Would you like to suggest me some simple sentence to improve writing. I am waiting for your reply.