Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    rossiandree

BIRTHDAY PARTY GAME IDEAS FOR hOLLYWOOD THEMED PRETTEN PARTY?

I Dont Really Know Wat Games To Play Cuz I Would Do Girly Stuff But Since Boys R Coming Too Then...i Dont Know Wat To Do!!!!!!! P.s For Preteens

Unregistered

Star Blue

I Knoo,, Im 13 and am also planning a hollywood themed party
    you could play Hollywood stunts such as walking along a wall while others arre throwing water balloons at you very funny but need a change of clothes
    Split into teams and make up a movie boys v girls and u cud record them and best one wins a prize

Hope i helped

Unregistered

Star Blue garlic chocolate

i have the same problem too but i know a really good party game from my friends party called garlic chocolate where you melt chocolate and put it in to a ice cube tray, then place a tiny bit of a garlic clove into 4 of the sections then u had them out to your guests and try to find ut who had the garlic just from there facial expressions hope i helped ,even a little bit.

Birthday Gurll!

Film Birthday Help!

I have that problem too! But what i am doing is blocking off part of my house for kids 11+ but NO ADULTS! So the kids can have fun and do their own thing! I git a disco ball that i can hang from EZ ups(cuz mine is outside) and then just play abunch of music and then later 2 girls r gunna stay the night at my house if you want you should try making a video on movie maker or iMovie (whateer you have) and play it during the party by making a slideshow of you n ur friends! Dats wa i basicly doin! Also put on a TV show with Music Videos like from Mtv or sumthin! Hope i helped! Happy Birthday!!

Unregistered

Camera2 Step in the shoes of a star

I am doing a game called who am I have a photo of a celebrity on each persons back have them try to guess who they r by asking yes or no questions

Unregistered
    I have the same problem but i am doing an award ceremony and like skits with groups and you could also have a box and put questions from tv shows and they have to guess them right and if you dont your out. Hope this helped you and put a red carpet outside