BIRTHDAY PARTY GAME IDEAS FOR hOLLYWOOD THEMED PRETTEN PARTY?

R

rossiandree

I Dont Really Know Wat Games To Play Cuz I Would Do Girly Stuff But Since Boys R Coming Too Then...i Dont Know Wat To Do!!!!!!! P.s For Preteens

I Knoo,, Im 13 and am also planning a hollywood themed party
you could play Hollywood stunts such as walking along a wall while others arre throwing water balloons at you very funny but need a change of clothes
Split into teams and make up a movie boys v girls and u cud record them and best one wins a prize

Hope i helped

garlic chocolate

i have the same problem too but i know a really good party game from my friends party called garlic chocolate where you melt chocolate and put it in to a ice cube tray, then place a tiny bit of a garlic clove into 4 of the sections then u had them out to your guests and try to find ut who had the garlic just from there facial expressions hope i helped ,even a little bit.

Birthday Help!

I have that problem too! But what i am doing is blocking off part of my house for kids 11+ but NO ADULTS! So the kids can have fun and do their own thing! I git a disco ball that i can hang from EZ ups(cuz mine is outside) and then just play abunch of music and then later 2 girls r gunna stay the night at my house if you want you should try making a video on movie maker or iMovie (whateer you have) and play it during the party by making a slideshow of you n ur friends! Dats wa i basicly doin! Also put on a TV show with Music Videos like from Mtv or sumthin! Hope i helped! Happy Birthday!!

Step in the shoes of a star

I am doing a game called who am I have a photo of a celebrity on each persons back have them try to guess who they r by asking yes or no questions

I have the same problem but i am doing an award ceremony and like skits with groups and you could also have a box and put questions from tv shows and they have to guess them right and if you dont your out. Hope this helped you and put a red carpet outside

Back