Imagine the the ultimate "Fall Fashion Runway on the Bridge" constructed with safe, sturdy, and strong elevated runway for the model.* Absolutely, no ridiculous, unsafe, and dangerous high heel shoes, but upscale designer shoes, boots, and accessories of distinction, class, and caliber.* With vendors on both ends, special arranged seating for the audience, spotlights, Jazz music [selectively chosen], African Drums, and Opera music for evening and bridal scenes. The fall season is my favorite season because the colors are bold, rich, and colorful along with the tailored fashion trends.* I fancy shawls, gloves, shoes, beautiful hats, bags, jackets, suits, and the best styles. When the models take the runaway - they each own the runway with the purpose of profiling the designer.* The second they take center-stage the runway is their world for that walk!* Gold accessories are on the rise, and I am loving the trend.* My favorite accessories are diamond studs because I personally prefer simple elegance thats with the tailored essence.* The tailored look is timeless and transition very well from generation to generation, and from trend to trend.* Yes, I love diamond stud earrings, pearl studs, cultured pearls, but the bracelets combined with the diamond tennis bracelet is my fashion fun!* My favorite color is deep navy blue with a long extra long pure white shawl.* Fashion from India excites my fashion style!* One new scene I hope to spotlight is "The Lounger."* Living and entertaining guests requires for the host to compliment the event, environment, and the engagement of people.* The host must represent the elegance of the fashion inside the estate.* This show is going to be a blast from the runway on the bridge, greetings in the gathering room, Kitchen, formal dining, to the billiard room, outdoor living, to the pool watch the host pack the fashion.*

More...