Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Columbia!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Columbia!!

Columbia is a nice countryfor visiting. A few months ago I have visited at Columbia with family tour. We arereally enjoying there. We have visited in Finely,Congaree National Park andColumbia Museum of Art. These places are very enjoyable places andinformative. This state is the best tourist attraction whole the world. I wantto suggest to all who have planned to visit the Columbia; they must visit theseplaces.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! I never visited Columbia! After reading your post I am planning to go there after my ski tours nyc. Now I want to know about Columbia in detail. I am interesting to visit different beautiful and historical places around the world. I am also an art lover. Would you like to give information about Congaree National Park andColumbia Museum of Art?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also visited Columbia about a year ago. I have little information about its famous attractions. I want to share this knowledge with all community members. I hope Zavier, this will be helpful for you.
    Columbia Museum of Art:
    This museum is South Carolina's premier international art museum which has the variety of European and American fine and decorative art collections. It was established in 1950.
    Congaree National Park:
    This park offers the largest tract of old growth bottomland hardwood forest. It is a best place for hiking, primitive camping, bird watching, picnicking, canoeing, kayaking, and nature study.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also visited Columbia about a year ago. I have little information about its famous attractions. I want to share this knowledge with all community members. I hope Zavier, this will be helpful for you. This museum is South Carolina's premier international art museum which has the variety of European and American fine and decorative art collections. It was established in 1950.
    Congaree National Park:

This park offers the largest tract of old growth bottomland hardwood forest. It is a best place for hiking, primitive camping, bird watching, picnicking, canoeing, kayaking, and nature study.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! You have shared very useful information with me. I am an art lover. I must visit the Columbia Museum of Art and Congaree National Park during my tour. I and my brother have decided to go Columbia next week. Can you tell me about nearest hotels in Museum? I am waiting your reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier! I want to suggest the Columbia Marriott hotel during your Columbia tour. It is the nearest hotel of this museum. It is located only 0.0 miles from Columbia Museum of Art. The location is nice and service is good. It offers a lot of facilities for all customers. You can easily access this hotel in Columbia. I’m sure your tour is the memorable tour in your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321, I am very happy to see your quick reply. I must stay in this hotel during my trip. I hope it will become one of the most memorable and most enjoyable trips of my life. I think it is an ideal place to stay according to my desires.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If we talk about the Travel Destinations in Colombia then never forget to talk about the Riverbanks Zoo. This is a 170-acre zoo, aquarium, and botanical garden in Colombia that is located along the Saluda River. It is a lovely attraction for nature and wildlife lovers because it is a home to above 2,000 wonderful and fascinating animals and one of the State’s most attractive and inspiring botanical gardens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn ! Riverbank Zoo is the home of the 2000 animals and offers a wide range of mammals, birds and reptiles collections along with a botanical garden offers the visitors more than 4,200 plants species. For those who are interested in zoo and planning to visit it then Saturday 6 you can enjoy the Lights before Christmas which you can see 5:00 to 9:00, pony classes at 11:00 am and Nature explorer craft at 9:30 am to 2:30 pm etc.. Don't miss to visit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    salliop! According to your above descriptive post; it seems that you had a great time at the Riverbank Zoo and deeply observed the collection of the Zoo. That’s why you have massive knowledge about it. Your shared detailed information about the zoo is inspiring me to visit this again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast