Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belfast city!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Belfast city!!

I am a tourist and I have visited in different countries for my travel interest. Belfast city is the most populous city in Northern Ireland and it has various beautiful destination in this city but I want to share enjoy Garden in Belfast. Botanic Garden is a public park in Belfast. Occupying 28 acres of South Belfast, the garden are popular with office workers, students and tourists. I visit in this Garden after my Washington tours to enjoy the winter holidays. If you have enjoy your holidays so you must visit this Place. I hope everyone like it and enjoy you special days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! I agree with you. Belfast city offers different kind of beautiful attraction for all visitors. I also had a great experience about the Botanic Garden with my family. It is well known for its features The Palm House and glasshouse. The garden was gorgeous and nice place to relax. This park was well maintained with beautiful flowers, Plants and trees. All of greenery there gives an impressive scene. In my point of view it is a good place for photography.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waterfront hall is one of my favorite sights of Belfast city. The purpose of this hall to offer variety of facilities, hosting events and exhibitions. It is also known as one of the world’s leading conference centers. A lot of famous festivals held in this Hall.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Have you information about Ormeau Baths Gallery? My friends told me it is wonderful art gallery in Belfast. During Belfast tour I did not to visit this gallery. Now, I am curious to know about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Ormeau Beach Gallery is the historical Gallery in Belfast. This Gallery organizes culture exhibitions by prominent international artists such as: Yoko One, Gilbert & George and Alastair Machennan. this gallery show program included solo and group shows, National and international in art disciplines. I believe that the place is the best for Art lovers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23, I also have little information about Ormeau Baths Gallery because I have been there few years ago. This gallery is located in the Belfast, Northern Ireland. It homes to four main galleries. Must go there it is a nice place to enjoy the history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never visited the Belfast city as well as I never heard about it. According to the above description; it sound quite interesting to enjoy vacations or with family or friends. I would like to know more about this region.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being a nature lover I found the Belfast city so, impressive and quiet stunning. Its my first visit to this city and in my first attempt the garden grape my attention,its a perfect for walking. It usually covers a 28 acres land area. The garden has unique glasshouse and the Tropical Ravine House. Dombeya is the visitor’s top attraction which you can enjoy in February.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After knowing that you are also a lucky person who has visited the Belfast city; I am curious to raise my knowledge about the city’s other attractions as well as its gardens. Can you share some details or photographs of the garden’s glasshouse and the unique plant species that we can see there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn, you want to visit Belfast city or only want to get some knowledge about this region? Here I am sharing some most famous attractions of this city if ever you visit this destination must see these places. I hope you will like them and want to go there again and again. These are following:
    1-Belfast City Hall
    2-Titanic quarter
    3-Waterfront hall
    4-Ulster Museum
    5-Victoria Square
    6-Stormont Parliament Buildings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast