Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time square!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Time square!!

I have visited in Time square before couple of month ago. It is amajor commercial intersection and a neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, New YorkCity, at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue and stretching from West42nd to West 47th Streets. Today Times Square is a constantly buzzing touristmagnet; the square is even one of the most visited places in the world. It isthe major tourist attraction in this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right jACKEY321! Time square is really a major attraction of Tourist. It is also considered as a 7 wonder in the world. But I had never chance to visit this place. jACKEY321 !Would you like to share with e some images of this place and give me more information about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have also visited the Times Square. It is a major commercial neighborhood in New York City and is considered one of the most important and famous tourist attractions. It attracts the visitors from throughout the world. Central Park is also a unique attraction that you can visit in NYC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! I did not visit the Times Square in my life but i want to visit it now because it is seeming an interesting spot. Would you like to share the names of its other nearest attractions, where i can visit during my trip of this region? and also share the name of any nice accommodation of this region.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! I have visited the New York top and most fabulous spot which is a times square. During my visit I stayed at the Casablanca Hotel. It is just situated at the walking distance to Chrysler building and Grand central station etc..I stayed there for once week and find a staff, services, dinning all the basic amenities are outclass. I find here friendly and co - operative and I highly impressed it that if I have an again chance then I must prefers to stay here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to the participation here; it seems that all the members had a great time at Times Square and have massive knowledge about this lovely attraction. Now Guys! I am keen to know about your other favorite attractions and things to do in the New York City rather than the Times Square.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    Haanday! I have visited the New York top and most fabulous spot which is a times square. During my visit I stayed at the Casablanca Hotel. It is just situated at the walking distance to Chrysler building and Grand central station etc..I stayed there for once week and find a staff, services, dinning all the basic amenities are outclass. I find here friendly and co - operative and I highly impressed it that if I have an again chance then I must prefers to stay here.
    Salliop! Your post is worthwhile for me. I have noted down it into my travel diary and i will remember it during my trip. After your confident post i have assumed that i will really like this place and spend a memorable time here during my trip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have little knowledge about Times Square. It is one of the most famous and prettiest spots of this city. This attraction visited by millions of visitors around the globe throughout the year. It is well known all over the world due to its many Broadway theaters, cinemas and electronic billboards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk! I appreciate your knowledge about Times Square and here I am interested to know your views about other attractions and things to do in New York rather than Times Square. I am keen to know your favorite attractions in NYC that you have visited or wish to visit them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn, here I want to tell you about my most favorite attraction of this city. Niagara Falls is one of my favorite attractions of this region. I love to visit this spot due to its awesome natural beauty and lush greenery.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast