Time square!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I have visited in Time square before couple of month ago. It is amajor commercial intersection and a neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, New YorkCity, at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue and stretching from West42nd to West 47th Streets. Today Times Square is a constantly buzzing touristmagnet; the square is even one of the most visited places in the world. It isthe major tourist attraction in this city.

You are right jACKEY321! Time square is really a major attraction of Tourist. It is also considered as a 7 wonder in the world. But I had never chance to visit this place. jACKEY321 !Would you like to share with e some images of this place and give me more information about it?

I have also visited the Times Square. It is a major commercial neighborhood in New York City and is considered one of the most important and famous tourist attractions. It attracts the visitors from throughout the world. Central Park is also a unique attraction that you can visit in NYC.

Jackey321! I did not visit the Times Square in my life but i want to visit it now because it is seeming an interesting spot. Would you like to share the names of its other nearest attractions, where i can visit during my trip of this region? and also share the name of any nice accommodation of this region.

Haanday! I have visited the New York top and most fabulous spot which is a times square. During my visit I stayed at the Casablanca Hotel. It is just situated at the walking distance to Chrysler building and Grand central station etc..I stayed there for once week and find a staff, services, dinning all the basic amenities are outclass. I find here friendly and co - operative and I highly impressed it that if I have an again chance then I must prefers to stay here.

According to the participation here; it seems that all the members had a great time at Times Square and have massive knowledge about this lovely attraction. Now Guys! I am keen to know about your other favorite attractions and things to do in the New York City rather than the Times Square.

Haanday! I have visited the New York top and most fabulous spot which is a times square. During my visit I stayed at the Casablanca Hotel. It is just situated at the walking distance to Chrysler building and Grand central station etc..I stayed there for once week and find a staff, services, dinning all the basic amenities are outclass. I find here friendly and co - operative and I highly impressed it that if I have an again chance then I must prefers to stay here.
Salliop! Your post is worthwhile for me. I have noted down it into my travel diary and i will remember it during my trip. After your confident post i have assumed that i will really like this place and spend a memorable time here during my trip.

I also have little knowledge about Times Square. It is one of the most famous and prettiest spots of this city. This attraction visited by millions of visitors around the globe throughout the year. It is well known all over the world due to its many Broadway theaters, cinemas and electronic billboards.

malickk! I appreciate your knowledge about Times Square and here I am interested to know your views about other attractions and things to do in New York rather than Times Square. I am keen to know your favorite attractions in NYC that you have visited or wish to visit them.

LeeQuinn, here I want to tell you about my most favorite attraction of this city. Niagara Falls is one of my favorite attractions of this region. I love to visit this spot due to its awesome natural beauty and lush greenery.

Malickk! The Niagara Falls is also one of my favorite places. It not only attracts you and me but also attracts the entire world community. It is an unparalleled wonder of the world. I really love to go there again and again. Which side of this falls you liked a lot? I like its Canadian side and according to me it is the best side to enjoy its breathtaking views.

JACKEY321! This is absoulutly right. Time square is a major building of New York. I also have visited the building and really liked to visit that. It was a great building and to visit the building was a great expereince. it have observe that people are crazy about the Time Square building in
New York.

JACKEY321! This is absolutely right. Time square is a major building of New York. I also have visited the building and really liked to visit that. It was a great building and to visit the building was a great experience. it have observe that people are crazy about the Time Square building in
New York.
Laureen123! Time square is a fabulous and famous attraction of NYC. It offers mesmerizing attractive spots at one point. Specially an ideal destination among fun lovers. It offers fabulous shopping spots, clubs, pubs, and delicious food spots. I celebrated there my new year eve along with my friends. We had a remarkable new year party there along with numerous of visitors. It was such a lovely experience of my life.

When we talk about the NYC then How I can forget to take the name Time square. It is one the best NYC attraction I have visited there on the eve of New Year and celebrate my New year celebrations here. It receives many tourist from all over the world and cheers are started at the clock strikes the twelve. Next I am planning to visit the sf oakland bay bridge I heard many things about it.

Jackey321! I did not visit the Times Square in my life but i want to visit it now because it is seeming an interesting spot. Would you like to share the names of its other nearest attractions, where i can visit during my trip of this region? and also share the name of any nice accommodation of this region.
Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???

Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???
I agreed that If I find an again chance then I would prefers to visit there as my next trip to there. Time square is perfect spot to celebrate the new year and Christmas. I would just say here it is an ideal spot to have fun with family and friends.

Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a
perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???
You are right Kayly Time Square is a popular destination of NY. I also had a geat time there during my corning ny to niagara falls tour. I must say Night vew fo this attraction grab my attention badly because it gives stunning effect at night. Moreover, New Year and Christmas are best events to explore this place to have some fun with yor friends and family.

Time Square is most prominent one destination of NY. I also had explored through my niagara falls tour from new york with my friends. I would say it is an ideal one destination party lovers. After my visit and spending remarkble hours me and my friends decided to go there for our next new year eve celebrations. I know new year is far away but important is that we make plans earlier. lol

amyj, you have been shared awesome knowledge about Time Square. I agreed with you, it is one of the most prominent attractions of New York City. It is also one of my favorite places of this city. I always love to go there during my Christmas holidays.

Everyone is sharing great information about the Time Square. All f you have much information about the place , It's on of the major reason of New York's popularity, I have seen
it, and have to say that's pretty a worthwhile and must see place. I think that everyone should go there who will visit the chance to explore the place.

Back