Kula Lumpur!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Kula Lumpur is very nice place for enjoy our special days. I stayed in which city before couple of years ago. Kuala Lumpur, sometimes condensed as K.L., is the federal capital and most populous city in Malaysia. The most beautiful and famous attractions of Kuala Lumpur are Petronas towers, Bukit Bintang, Batu Caves, Kulal Lampur Tower. My most attractions to visit are the Petronas Tower. The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I really enjoy my Kula Lumpur tour.

Kuala Lumpur is a best place for shopping. It has many kinds of shopping malls. Berjaya Times Square is the biggest shopping mall in K.L, Malaysia. It offers 600 shops. If you are travelling with children in Malaysia then must visit this shopping mall because this is perfect mall for purchasing. It is located near Bukit Bintang area.

I agree with you Zavier! Berjaya Time Square mall has offered to buy any things in the world. The shops are very big and well decorated. You can easily buy things such as: cloths, Shoes, Gifts, jewelry, cosmetics, garments and many other things.

Zavier23, would you like to tell me about some famous attractions of Kuala Lumpur? I want to visit this region in coming month with my friends. Also tell me about some best hotels that are best to stay there.

Why not Malickk! I want to share some famous attractions names of Kuala Lumpur. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
· Petronas Twin Towers
· The Forest Research Institute
· Petaling Street
· KL Bird Park
· Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
· Thean Hou Buddhist Temple
· Gallery at Star Hill (The)

Absolutely Zavier! Your shared information will be helpful for me during my tour. I must go again there with my friends to see these attractions that you suggest in your post. I’m little confused about the Thean Hou Buddhist Temple. Do you like to me information about it in details? I’m waiting for your reply.

jACKEY321 and Zavier23 both of you like to tell me about some best places that are best to stay there. You only tell me about its attractions not about hotels in your post. Do me one more favor and give a complete detail about its accommodation places.

You are absolutely right Zavier! KL Bird Park and Petronas Twin Towers are famous attractions. If we talk about the attractions around the Kuala Lumpur then the KL Bird Park and Petronas Twin Towers comes one the top of the list. Both are my favorite atttractions in this city.

You are right Lee Quinn! These are the top places of the list. If you ever go there, So share your experience with me because I will like to get sufficient information about different places. I'm recently came back form my Hawaiian tours with my aunts. Hawaii is famous due to its beaches and historical sites. It is best for nature lovers.

Why not Malickk! I want to share some famous attractions names of Kuala Lumpur. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
· Petronas Twin Towers
· The Forest Research Institute
· Petaling Street
· KL Bird Park
· Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
· Thean Hou Buddhist Temple
· Gallery at Star Hill (The)
The Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is a fabulous and stunning tourist spot of Malaysia. It was opened on April 23, 1993. It has bright features with the vibrant colors and you can enjoy there water park and the adjacent amusement park, excluding Scream Park, Wildlife Park & Extreme Park. I visited it almost three years ago with my family and we spent a great time there. Have you ever visited there?

Haanday ! Being an entertainment lovers how I miss to visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. Due to carrying an elegant option of World’s Largest Man-Made Surf Beach attraction. I had a great interests in Wildlife Park, that things make it so special because I love to see the wildlife. I got a chance to see the Cottontop Tamarin, Eagle, Gibbon, Hornbill, Mouse Deer, Otter, etc..
First let me know which one your favourite section at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park?

I love its all especially the water park and wildlife park. They both sections are very interesting and they have very alluring features with the vibrant aspects. Furthermore I like its all rides such as the Niagara Falls Flume Ride, Pirates Revenge, Grand Canyon River Rapids, African Pythons and Tomahawk. Have you ever enjoyed these rides?

Yes Jackey321! Kula Lumpur is a very nice place to visit. I have visited the city, When i visited Malaysia. It is really a very beautiful place to visit. I really enjoyed there, and did so much fun there. I think that everyone should visit the place who visit Malaysia.

[h=2]I agree with you JACKEY321!. Kula Lumpur is a nice place and populous city of this country. I have a plan to go there again to have some fun in Petronas towers with my younger brother after his hiking in the gorge.[/h]. I hope this time we will enjoy our time more than my last visit.

I agree with you jACKEY321. Kula Lumpur is a nice place and papules city of this country. I have a plan to go there again to have some fun in Petronas towers with my younger brother after his hiking in the gorge.

james3331! If you are planning next to enjoy the
Petronas towers then you don't miss to visit the KLCC Park. It is spread over 17 acres land area which is lies below this building. It is a good place for enjoying the walking jogging and enjoy through the wading pools.

Kuala Lumpur is a nice place and there is a wide range of attractions like as:
1.Bukit Bintang
2.Batu Caves
3.Petronas Towers
4.National Museum
5.Jamek Mosque

I like your shared sort information about Kuala Lumpur attractions. By the way Jhoney, Have you ever visited this destination in life? If your answer is yes, then I want to know which is your favorite activities do in Kuala Lumpur . I hope you will reply me quickly.

images

I have shared an image of the petronas tower. I hope it would be helpful for the those guys who are making a plan to visit as next. Now, let me know which you all guys plans for summer vacations. Where do you want to go next?

Petronas tower is a f[FONT=Arial, serif]amous landmark tourists [/FONT]visited there in high amount. For summer vacations I would love to go for Hawaii Islands tour with my family. That would be my second tour there I visited there during my last summer with my friends. We spend a remarkable journey there, through that experiencing I would say Hanuma Bay is an ideal one destination among for scuba diving lovers.

Back