Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kula Lumpur!!

Unregistered
    Kyley..!! You are right Hawaii is most ideal one destinations of summer vacations. I would say Niagara falls is an other ideal one destination for nature lovers. I personally had experienced during my niagara tours with my friends. We did great fun explored Niagara falls roar through mist boat ride, the corning museum of glass and enjoyed movie at IMAX Theater. I Would love to go there again and again. Have you ever visited there???

Harry joney
    You are right Hawaii is best place to enjoy vacations. I had a great experience there last year after my corning glass tour. I am planning again to go there. What will you say about niagara Falls?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry joney View Post
    You are right Hawaii is best place to enjoy vacations. I had a great experience there last year after my corning glass tour. I am planning again to go there. What will you say about niagara Falls?
    that's really cool joney that you had a great experience in Hawaii. Although it is an expensive place and not affordable for everyone to visit this region but in spite of this a large number of visitors visit this region due to its promising places and natural beauty.. I am also a big fan of its natural sights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jhoney, Your right Harry's Hawaii experience sounds really good. I'm also a big Hawaii lover. There are a lot of beautiful places to explore in Hawaii.

I am just in love with the state called Hawaii in United States. According to me it is one of the best place to explore in United States, and i think that everyone should explore that.

joney larry
    Kuala Lumpur is a Capital of Malaysia and locals called it with KL. Petronas Twin Towers and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building are its promising destinations that grab the attention of tourists to this region annually. I also went there after my new york to mystic tour and enjoy the enchanted views of this region.Now my next target is Sunway Lagoon Theme Park ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    joney larry, great information you have about the kaula Lampur, I'm really impressed with the information which you have shared with all of us. it seems like you have spend great and much time in the place, and that's why you have information about the place, As i said that i have experienced the place and enjoyed there, as same as i will really like to be there once again and i'm sure that i will enjoy there much more then before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys i have never been to Kaula Lampur, but knew a little about it. It is the capital of Malaysia and a very popular city from all over the world. Some of my friends and relatives
    has visited the place and that looks really great that you guys also have so much information about the place. It'll be a great experience for me also whenever i'll find chance of visiting
    the place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Abraam, I think you should go there as soon as possible. It is the capital and most visited city of Malaysia. This city offers a lot of incredible places to see. I have been there and visited a lot of stunning places of this region. Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Aquaria KLCC and Kuala Lumpur Tower are some famous attractions of this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk., Thank you for the advice and surely will really like to go there when i'll find the chance. It makes me feel really good always trying things like these so much. So that's something quite cool and also would love to know about my expericne when i'll get back from the tour. So sure that being there will be a fun time tour for me and something which i will truly love to try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kuala Lumpur is one of my favourite destination. I had good time there with my friends last year and still having a wish t make a tour there next year. My friend Jones is a big fan of seeing sea creatures and we all made a move towards Aquaria KLCC. Had great time and i would love to suggest all to must to have a tour there.
    https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast