Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kula Lumpur!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday ! Being an entertainment lovers how I miss to visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. Due to carrying an elegant option of World’s Largest Man-Made Surf Beach attraction. I had a great interests in Wildlife Park, that things make it so special because I love to see the wildlife. I got a chance to see the Cottontop Tamarin, Eagle, Gibbon, Hornbill, Mouse Deer, Otter, etc..

First let me know which one your favourite section at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love its all especially the water park and wildlife park. They both sections are very interesting and they have very alluring features with the vibrant aspects. Furthermore I like its all rides such as the Niagara Falls Flume Ride, Pirates Revenge, Grand Canyon River Rapids, African Pythons and Tomahawk. Have you ever enjoyed these rides?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Jackey321! Kula Lumpur is a very nice place to visit. I have visited the city, When i visited Malaysia. It is really a very beautiful place to visit. I really enjoyed there, and did so much fun there. I think that everyone should visit the place who visit Malaysia.

harry 432
    I agree with you JACKEY321!. Kula Lumpur is a nice place and populous city of this country. I have a plan to go there again to have some fun in Petronas towers with my younger brother after his hiking in the gorge.

. I hope this time we will enjoy our time more than my last visit.

james333
    I agree with you jACKEY321. Kula Lumpur is a nice place and papules city of this country. I have a plan to go there again to have some fun in Petronas towers with my younger brother after his hiking in the gorge.

Unregistered
    james3331! If you are planning next to enjoy the
    Petronas towers then you don't miss to visit the KLCC Park. It is spread over 17 acres land area which is lies below this building. It is a good place for enjoying the walking jogging and enjoy through the wading pools.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kuala Lumpur is a nice place and there is a wide range of attractions like as:
    1.Bukit Bintang
    2.Batu Caves
    3.Petronas Towers
    4.National Museum
    5.Jamek Mosque

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like your shared sort information about Kuala Lumpur attractions. By the way Jhoney, Have you ever visited this destination in life? If your answer is yes, then I want to know which is your favorite activities do in Kuala Lumpur . I hope you will reply me quickly.

Unregistered

I have shared an image of the petronas tower. I hope it would be helpful for the those guys who are making a plan to visit as next. Now, let me know which you all guys plans for summer vacations. Where do you want to go next?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Petronas tower is a famous landmark tourists visited there in high amount. For summer vacations I would love to go for Hawaii Islands tour with my family. That would be my second tour there I visited there during my last summer with my friends. We spend a remarkable journey there, through that experiencing I would say Hanuma Bay is an ideal one destination among for scuba diving lovers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast