The Corning Glass center

U

Unregistered

The Corning Glass center is an attractive museum located in Corning, New York. This museum is dedicated to the science, art and history of glass making. So it is a great place to learn about he learn about glass art with the collection of more than 45,000 glass objects. I have visited this many times with nyc niagara bus tours. I think it is one of the most attractive places to visit in New York. For further information check out this link: Corning Glass Museum: The 90 Minute Tour - Albany Kid Family Travel

Now Friend! You have shared useful information about Corning Glass Center. I had never chance to go there but after reading your post I want to visit there on next month. I feel it is the best place for all history lovers. What you think about it?

The Corning Museum of Glass is definitely a fabulous attraction for art lovers. It lets you explore a unique and amazing selection of 45,000 glass artifacts. The artwork consists of pieces of considerable artists such as; Dale Chihuly, Klaus Moje, Bruno Pedrosa, Karen LaMonte, Libenský / Brychtová and Josiah McElheny.

I have visited the New York once in my life but did not visit the Corning Glass center. It is quite a helpful thread for me because next month I am going there to celebrate the New Year celebrations. Then I must visit this museum and after coming from it I will share my experience with you guys. If you want to give me any worthwhile advice or suggestion so, you all are most welcome here.

Haanday, New York is a best place to enjoy these great events. Here I want to tell you must visit the Times Square during this tour. It is a best place to enjoy New Year celebration. It attracts the visitors due to its dazzling lights and bustling energy. New Year’s Eve becomes tradition celebration.

Back