Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Unregistered

The Corning Glass center

The Corning Glass center is an attractive museum located in Corning, New York. This museum is dedicated to the science, art and history of glass making. So it is a great place to learn about he learn about glass art with the collection of more than 45,000 glass objects. I have visited this many times with nyc niagara bus tours. I think it is one of the most attractive places to visit in New York. For further information check out this link: Corning Glass Museum: The 90 Minute Tour - Albany Kid Family Travel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now Friend! You have shared useful information about Corning Glass Center. I had never chance to go there but after reading your post I want to visit there on next month. I feel it is the best place for all history lovers. What you think about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Corning Museum of Glass is definitely a fabulous attraction for art lovers. It lets you explore a unique and amazing selection of 45,000 glass artifacts. The artwork consists of pieces of considerable artists such as; Dale Chihuly, Klaus Moje, Bruno Pedrosa, Karen LaMonte, Libenský / Brychtová and Josiah McElheny.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have visited the New York once in my life but did not visit the Corning Glass center. It is quite a helpful thread for me because next month I am going there to celebrate the New Year celebrations. Then I must visit this museum and after coming from it I will share my experience with you guys. If you want to give me any worthwhile advice or suggestion so, you all are most welcome here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, New York is a best place to enjoy these great events. Here I want to tell you must visit the Times Square during this tour. It is a best place to enjoy New Year celebration. It attracts the visitors due to its dazzling lights and bustling energy. New Year’s Eve becomes tradition celebration.