Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Popular Attractions:

Professionally I’m tourist and like to visit in different places all over the world. I believe that travel is the best way to see the natural beauty of God. So I want to share some most popular attraction in the world.
    · Walt Disney World
    · Magic Kingdom
    · Eiffel Tower
    · Taj Mahal
    · Great Wall of China
    · Disney Animal Kingdom

· State of Liberty
    · Buckingham Palace
    · SeaWorld Orlando

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you Jackey321! Travel is the best way to see natural, historic and wonder places around the world. I am also a tourist and like to visit different places around the world. I have visited SeaWorld Orlando Park. It is located in Florida. Basically it is a theme and Zoological park there visitor can see the beauty of the sea and the amazing supremacy of marine life. The main attractions of this park are rides and animal exhibits.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right Zavier! The SeaWorld Orlando Park is the most enjoyable place in the World. Thousands of people come here to enjoy the summer season and see the more attraction of Orlando. Now Zavier! You have visited there so place tell me some famous rides in this park?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Here I want to share the names of most famous rides of SeaWorld Orlando Park.
    Front-of-the-Line Access
    Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®
    Manta®
    Kraken
    Journey to Atlantis

Wild Arctic® Ride
    Shamu Express
    Last edited by Zavier23; 09-17-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have shared amazing rides of SeaWorld Orlando Park. I’m impressed about your work. Now Zavier! Would you like to share with me some images of Ourney to Atlantis rides? I feel it is best for me. So I want to see some images. I hope you will share with me.

LeeQuinn1
    According to your above discussion and participation; it seems that you have massive knowledge about attractions around this world. Now a days I wanna go with glen canyon dam bus tours. Anyone of you has ever got a chance to see the splendor of Glen Canyon Dam. I would like to know your experience before going there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glen Canyon Dam is a nice place on the Colorado River in northern Arizona. It was opened in 1963 and included major tourist there. It is the second largest artificial lake in the country. My uncle was there last year with his business partner. He told me it was best for nature lovers. If you go there, so don’t forget to share with me your experience because I want to try it in the next year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! I have never got a chance to visit the Glen Canyon Dam. In fact I am hearing or reading its name for the very first time. After seeing your post I assumed that it is quite an interesting place for the tourist and especially for the nature lovers and I am one of them. Right now I want to know about the names or some detail about the other places around it? Can you tell me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Haanday. First of all you are a new member in this community, So welcome. I am glad that you like my post information. Right now! According to your requirement I want to share nearby attraction of Glen Canyon Dam with you. I am sure it will be helpful for you.
    1) Pipe Spring National Monument
    2) Navajo National Monument
    3) Zion National Park
    4) Sunset Crater
    5) Canyonlands National Park

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! I am pleased to see to see your quick your reply. It seems like that you have great information about the Glen Canyon Dam and its all nearest spots. What you say? Am I right? Here I need your more help and I want to know about the Zion National Park. It sounds cool. Can you share its some detail with me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast