Cretan Beaches!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
The Cretan Beaches is the most major tourist attraction in Greece. My father has been visited there before couple of month. It is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands, the fifth-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, and one of the thirteen administrative regions of Greece. The Spinalonga, Souda Bay, Lefka Ori and Vai are the most famous tourist attraction for visiting.

I agree with you Jackey321! Cretan beaches are main attraction and the largest island in Greece. I visited some beaches in Crete before my boston to Philadelphia tour with my friends. It’s all beaches are amazing and striking. Here I want share a list of some beaches that are best to visit during our trip.
Balos beach in Chania Source
Elafonissi beach in Chania Source.
Vai beach in Lassithi Source
Falassarna beach in Chania Source
Preveli beach in Rethymno Source
Istro beach in Lassithi Source
Rodakino beach in Rethymno Source

Corning Glass center

The Corning Glass center is an attractive museum located in Corning, New York. This museum is dedicated to the science, art and history of glass making. So it is a great place to learn about he learn about glass art with the collection of more than 45,000 glass objects. I have visited this many times with nyc niagara bus tours. I think it is one of the most attractive places to visit in New York. For further information check out this link: http://: http://albanykid.com/2012/03/07/corning-glass-museum-the-90-minute-tour/

I always heard Corning Museum of Glass is very interesting and informative museum. It was open 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. It was founded in 1951. I have little knowledge about it. Anyone have an idea about this museum ?I am snooping to know.

Zavier23! A couple of month ago I have visited the Corning Glass museum with my friends circle they are all excited to see the glass making activity. Corning Glass museum is situated in New York, and ideal for those who are taking interests in history. With the help of this you can learn the history of glass, and provides a great way to know the glass and the science of glass. Here you can also take chance to practice the glass making things by offering some glass techniques.

Zavier23! A couple of month ago I have visited the Corning Glass museum with my friends circle they are all excited to see the glass making activity. Corning Glass museum is situated in New York, and ideal for those who are taking interests in history. With the help of this you can learn the history of glass, and provides a great way to know the glass and the science of glass. Here you can also take chance to practice the glass making things by offering some glass techniques.
Salliop! Last year I visited the New York but did not see the Corning Glass museum. After seeing your post I anticipate that it is an interesting place for all and I will try to visit it during my next trip of this region. Would you share the names of its other nearest attractions or any accommodation? It will be worthwhile for me regarding my trip.

JACKEY321! Let me share some of the names of the best beaches of Cretan:
Martsalo – Mesara
Tris Ekklisies – Asterousia
Platia Peramata – Lentas
Makris Gialos – Ierapetra
Dermatos - Viannos
Aghia Marina – Hania
Agios Pavlos – Southern Rethimno

Laureen123! All these listed beaches are really mesmerizing and captivating. I almost visited them all instead of Dermatos, Aghia Marina , Agios Pavlos would you like to share some detailing experiences that you got there??? So may could help for making a tour there.

I visited Agios Pavlos few months ago during my Greece tour. It is a small coastal village that homes to beautiful beaches. It becomes one of the famous holiday destinations among the tourists because of its incredible beauty. Millions of people come here to see the awesome beauty of this region around the world.

Back