Greensboro!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
The Greensboro is a city in the U.S. state if North Carolina. It is the third largest city by population in this country. My uncle has been visited there before couple of months. He told me it has covered a lot of attraction for visiting. I want to share some places for visiting there.
· The Bog Garden
· Blandwood Mansion and Gardens
· Hagan Stone Park
· Greensboro Children’s Museum
· NewBridge Bank Park

jACKEY321 you are right. Greensboro area is 339.8 km². Its airport is built in 1998. Now I want to share most popular and attractive places of Greensboro.
Bland wood Mansion
International Civil Rights Museum
Guildford Courthouse National Military Park
Natural Science Center of Greensboro
The Fresh Market
Weather spoon Art Museum
Greensboro Children’s Museum
Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe

Nice sharing! I really like your post. It is very informative for me. I must go again in Greensboro on next year during my new year tour and must visit in these attraction that you share with me. Good Job and keep sharing.

International Civil Rights Center and Museum is a dreadfully out of the ordinary museum. I visited this place a few months ago. It is a great place for visiting. Its building structure is an art Deco style. This museum was opened in 2010. It has good collections of pictures and video clips. I recommend you jACKEY321; don’t miss this place during your tour.

Absolutely I remember that Zavier. I must visit this museum that you recommend me. I like to see historical places around the world. I really appreciated your work. Now friend! Would you like to tell me nearest hotel to stay there with lower price and nearest attraction of this museum?

Why not Jackey321! The Biltmore Greensboro is the nearest hotel of this museum. Its distance is 0.1 miles. It is very nice place to stay there. Its building is old but he maintained in well furnished. Its atmosphere is also excellent. The services of this hotel are great. I hope so you can feel relaxed in this place.

Absolutely right Zavier! I must stay your recommended hotel during my tour. I hope it will be affordable for me. Now friend! My uncle has been chosen the Boston city to enjoy the holidays. He was confused about the attractions of this city. Would you have any information about it? So please share with me. I’m waiting for your reply.

I never got a chance to visit the North Carolina so don’t have any idea about Greensboro city. Now Zavier and jACKEY321! After reading your descriptive posts; I wish to visit this city after completing my thanksgiving tours. So would you like to tell me what time will be best to go there? I must discover you suggested places and activities.

North Carolina is the state located in the Unites states. It has the heap of magnificent attractions. My aunt lives there in Chapel Hill. I have been to Chapel several times. According to me it is the lovely part of that region, you should go there during your trip. There you can see many well known places like Kidzu Children's Museum, Gimghoul Castle, Ackland Art Museum and North Carolina Botanical Garden. I hope you will like them all places.

North Carolina is the state located in the Unites states. It has the heap of magnificent attractions. My aunt lives there in Chapel Hill. I have been to Chapel several times. According to me it is the lovely part of that region, you should go there during your trip. There you can see many well known places like Kidzu Children's Museum, Gimghoul Castle, Ackland Art Museum and North Carolina Botanical Garden. I hope you will like them all places.
Haanday! If we talk about the attractions around the North Carolina then I think the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Grandfather Mountain, Whiteside Mountain, North Carolina Botanical Garden, Thomas Wolfe House, Kidzu Children's Museum, Dry Falls, Wright Brothers National Memorial, Bank of America Stadium and Fort Macon State Park are the most interesting places there that must be visited there.

I never get a chance to see this awesome destination. I think this region is filled with lots of natural spots. After reading all members discussion I think it is one of the must visited regions and we should visit this state ondce in our lives. Great Smoky Mountains National Park sounds amazing so want to know about this park in detail.

Malickk ! You are right about this destination because it looks amazing and attractive that grabs the attention of tourists to this place. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a national park in this state. It is a World Heritage Site and part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the most visited national parks in the USA.I would like to recommend you to explore at least once.

Malickk ! You are right about this destination because it looks amazing and attractive that grabs the attention of tourists to this place. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a national park in this state. It is a World Heritage Site and part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the most visited national parks in the USA.I would like to recommend you to explore at least once.
You are absolutely right about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It is a stunning attractions which automatically grab the attention of all visitors and give them breathtaking views and pleasant atmosphere. It is also one of my favorite place of this region and i want to go there again and again. Its scenic views leaves the awesome effects to all and enhance the beauty of this attraction.

JACKEY321! I have been so many times in U.S but I have never visited the city which you have mentioned. Greensboro seems a very nice place to visit. I will really appreciate you if you'll like to share some more information with me about the place. it will be really helpful for me to visit
a new place.

Guys after taking the great discussion about the Greensboro, which is a North Carolina city but here I want to know about the transportation. Last year I have visited USA with my uncle who used the services of the GBT. Its quiet comfortable travel agency which gives different bus tours and I amazed to enjoy it. So, here I am also required a same services and I am looking to it. Let me know are GBT offers its services in Greensboro?

JACKEY321! I have been so many times in U.S but I have never visited the city which you have mentioned. Greensboro seems a very nice place to visit. I will really appreciate you if you'll like to share some more information with me about the place. it will be really helpful for me to visit
a new place.
Why not Laureen! Greenboro is one of most fascinating places of US. I remember i visited there couple of years ago along with my father.It is one of most populated city of North Carolina. I would highly suggest you to must take a visit there at least for once.
Greensboro Coliseum Complex

International Civil Rights Center and Museum
greensboro children's museum
west market street united methodist church
forest oaks country club
are must to see attractions of that region

Well Kayly! It is really interesting information about this region. I appreciate you. These places are really cool and enjoyable places there. But I am little confused about the forest oaks country club. I am totally unknown about it. Can you share little information about it in details?

Sure jACKEY! Forest Oaks Country Club is one of famous spots of Greenboro. If you are going to explore that region your must visit that club at least for once. that is well known among golf players as Golf club.It also grabs the visitors attentions due to its great arrangement and management. That enhance the importance of that place. i visited there once and play they treat me as a member. Openning hours are from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm.

Hagan Stone Park is one of my favourtie picnic points of interest due to high features. It usually cover 409 acres land area offers a great option of hinging, kayaking, camping and seasonal swimming. It offers a great source of campsite to the visitors. so, here I want to know that you all guys reviews regarding this spot?

Back