Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greensboro!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never get a chance to see this awesome destination. I think this region is filled with lots of natural spots. After reading all members discussion I think it is one of the must visited regions and we should visit this state ondce in our lives. Great Smoky Mountains National Park sounds amazing so want to know about this park in detail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk ! You are right about this destination because it looks amazing and attractive that grabs the attention of tourists to this place. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a national park in this state. It is a World Heritage Site and part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the most visited national parks in the USA.I would like to recommend you to explore at least once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    Malickk ! You are right about this destination because it looks amazing and attractive that grabs the attention of tourists to this place. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a national park in this state. It is a World Heritage Site and part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the most visited national parks in the USA.I would like to recommend you to explore at least once.
    You are absolutely right about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It is a stunning attractions which automatically grab the attention of all visitors and give them breathtaking views and pleasant atmosphere. It is also one of my favorite place of this region and i want to go there again and again. Its scenic views leaves the awesome effects to all and enhance the beauty of this attraction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! I have been so many times in U.S but I have never visited the city which you have mentioned. Greensboro seems a very nice place to visit. I will really appreciate you if you'll like to share some more information with me about the place. it will be really helpful for me to visit

a new place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys after taking the great discussion about the Greensboro, which is a North Carolina city but here I want to know about the transportation. Last year I have visited USA with my uncle who used the services of the GBT. Its quiet comfortable travel agency which gives different bus tours and I amazed to enjoy it. So, here I am also required a same services and I am looking to it. Let me know are GBT offers its services in Greensboro?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    JACKEY321! I have been so many times in U.S but I have never visited the city which you have mentioned. Greensboro seems a very nice place to visit. I will really appreciate you if you'll like to share some more information with me about the place. it will be really helpful for me to visit
    a new place.
    Why not Laureen! Greenboro is one of most fascinating places of US. I remember i visited there couple of years ago along with my father.It is one of most populated city of North Carolina. I would highly suggest you to must take a visit there at least for once.
    Greensboro Coliseum Complex

International Civil Rights Center and Museum
    greensboro children's museum
    west market street united methodist church
    forest oaks country club
    are must to see attractions of that region

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Kayly! It is really interesting information about this region. I appreciate you. These places are really cool and enjoyable places there. But I am little confused about the forest oaks country club. I am totally unknown about it. Can you share little information about it in details?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure jACKEY! Forest Oaks Country Club is one of famous spots of Greenboro. If you are going to explore that region your must visit that club at least for once. that is well known among golf players as Golf club.It also grabs the visitors attentions due to its great arrangement and management. That enhance the importance of that place. i visited there once and play they treat me as a member. Openning hours are from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hagan Stone Park is one of my favourtie picnic points of interest due to high features. It usually cover 409 acres land area offers a great option of hinging, kayaking, camping and seasonal swimming. It offers a great source of campsite to the visitors. so, here I want to know that you all guys reviews regarding this spot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12