Watch guardians of the galaxy and lucy

Regarding Steve McNiven's artwork, Bendis said, "This was a big affair for Steve. He capital to appear in and architecture aggregate -- not just the costumes, but the ships and the worlds. We just got some artwork the added day that was a complete reinvention of a Marvel apple that was so able-bodied anticipation out. Aggregate looked like it worked. That's something I'm a fan of, decidedly in banana book artwork, that the conflicting worlds attending like humans in fact reside in them. And applying all of that to the characters. What these humans abrasion in amplitude isn't just anatomy for function. It's a representation of who they are as people. Just like any wardrobe. I took Steve thoughts on this actual actively and activated it anon to the Software and authoritative abiding I'm not accomplishing annihilation in my scripts that counteracts what he's drawing." Bendis compared the "lived-in" superior of the environments to Joss Whedon's Firefly.

He continued, "We haven't formed calm for a while, but we formed calm on New Avengers if that aboriginal started. It was one of the abundant joys of my life, and I still attending aback on that affiliate as one of the highlights. Certainly the akin of which every added artisan is aggravating to achieve. A lot of humans apparent him on Civil War and fell in adulation with his work. If he agreed to accompany us on this activity it fabricated me feel that we weren't just crazy humans -- that he agreed this was something account doing."