Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whitsunday Island!!

Whitsunday Island in Queensland is a nice place for photography. It is located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef; Whitsundays group of islands consists of 74 islands. I have a great experience of that place. I have been there before couple of month with my uncle. My uncle has a great interest in photography and he really enjoyed there. We also visited the Whitehaven Beach from the Airlie Beach that is the central hub of the coast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right jACKEY321.The Whitsunday Islands are a collection of continental islands of various sizes off the central coast of Queensland, Australia. It is most popular attraction tourist destination. It is the most beautiful natural wonder place in the world. Would you like to share information about Whitehaven Beach?

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! I always love your posts. you always shared so many amazing and interesting posts. Whitsunday Island is really an beautiful place. It is a perfect place for relaxtion and peace. The people who visit the place always wanted to go there again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    JACKEY321! I always love your posts. you always shared so many amazing and interesting posts. Whitsunday Island is really an beautiful place. It is a perfect place for relaxtion and peace. The people who visit the place always wanted to go there again.
    I am glad that you like my all post and appreciated it. I am too happy after hearing that. Anyway friend! Have you ever visited a Whitsunday Island in the past? If yes, so I want to know about your journey experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I visited the Whitsunday Island few years ago with my family. It is one of the prettiest and most visited destinations of this country. It is a collection of continental islands that are located off the central coast of Queensland. We can enjoy a lot of adventures and enjoyable activities in this region.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321, Your posts are really worthwhile and approachable, and no jACKEY321 I have never been to the Whitsunday Island ever in my life, Bur after all of your so many positive experience and opinions It looks a very place to explore, I will definitely visit the place whenever I'll get the chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea Laureen123, The opinions and comments shows that a very nice and worthwhile place to explore.I have never taken any sort of tour to the place, But after huge interests of people i will really love to explore the place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Abraam, I must say you should go there once in your life if you never explored this region. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot and this trip will prove one of the enjoyable and memorable trips of your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see that all of you are planning to go there in the future. I hope it will be good and great kind of experience for all of you. I am sure all of you will spend good time there and will enjoy many activity there. Don't forget to take your camera to capture the beauty of it. Best of Luck dude.
    To go for traveling with http://www.goldenbustours.com/ is the great way.