Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Namal Lake

Unregistered

Namal Lake

I have visited Pakistan last year. This country has four provinces. I visited one of its provinces, Punjab. In Punjab a district called Mianwali, has a beautiful lake named as Namal Lake. It is the most beautiful lake of this district. It is surrounded by a small area of land. You can do a lot of fun there. Some activities you can do at this lake are fishing, swimming. Namal Lake is the shelter for fish spices, Russian ducks, and Siberian cranes. You can take pictures of these birds also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Unregistered ! Namal Lake is really attractive and an amazing destination to visit. It is situated in Rikhi. Namal valley is the different corner in Mianwali, Punjab and Pakistan. Here the mountain and greenery show huge view.
    Last edited by Zavier23; 08-19-2014 at 06:58 AM.

jonson345
    Namal Lake is located in Mianwali, Pakistan.Zavier23! You are right there you will found lush greenery and beautiful surroundings. It is a perfect spot to enjoy the day trip. Personally I never went there but my uncle explored this attractive place during his tour of Asia. Today I am going to rockefeller center shops for shopping. Next month I have a plan to go for Asian tour then I will try to go for Pakistan.

Unregistered
    Essay writing service is the best writing service which is provided for the students. The writers in this service will help the students in writing an essay. their tips and information will help the students in writing a better essays.

sara loreen
    I must say great information guy and you have done a good job. I was new for this tourists spot and keen to know about it. You have solves almost half problem. Now, I will plan to explore this place during my Asia tour if it will be possible for me. I am going to India for a business deal after my visit of new york tennessee. I hope I will found the east as beautiful as west is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavier23 View Post
    Nice sharing Unregistered ! Namal Lake is really attractive and an amazing destination to visit. It is situated in Rikhi. Namal valley is the different corner in Mianwali, Punjab and Pakistan. Here the mountain and greenery show huge view.
    I agreed with you Namel valley is most prominent one destination and Namel lake makes it more prominent among tourists. I visited there once while i was a child. Memories are blurred but i had images of that valley these are amazing. I just love such kind of natural spots. Wish to make another visit there.

Halen jane
    All members shared really sufficient information about Namal lake. I never visited there yet, but after reading this thread and knowing about your prepossessing views, I wish to make a visit there for once. Nature's beauty appeals me a lot, nowadays i am going to enjoy ottawa philadelphia with my collages friends. Wish to plan another tour to Pakistan as well so i could also explore that beautiful destination.

Unregistered
    Our quality control department carefully monitors throughout the entire affordable-essay-online.com process to make sure that no copy pasted content is delivered.