Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Natural History Museum!!

I am tourist and I visit n London for college tripe. I was going to Natural History Museum. The Natural History Museum in London is a museum exhibiting a huge range of specimens from different segments of natural history. It is one of three large museums on Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the others being the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. The Natural History Museum's main frontage, however, is on Cromwell Road. We can see here every oldest thing in original shape. It is attract the tourist towered them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you share a useful info to us.i really appreciate you for your this effort. can you share more details about his museum to us? what special things are displayed in this museum? tell me your likes also. what are your interests?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for reply Henry! I think you are new member in his community so welcome to this discussion board. My favourite interest is travelling. I like to go different, beautiful and amazing places all over the world. It is my favourite hobby. What your favourite hobby?

Unregistered
    jACKEY! Can you provide me further information about Natural history museum of London? Let me know what kind of unique and historical collection can be found there. I am curious to know because I love nurture and interested to visit this museum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY! Can you provide me further information about Natural history museum of London? Let me know what kind of unique and historical collection can be found there. I am curious to know because I love nurture and interested to visit this museum.

joly1234
    welcome to all I am also new here to this forum

Aliceline
    jACKEY! Such a lovely sharing! It is extremely helpful for me to know about a unique attraction of London. Same as LeeQuinn! I am also curious to know more about the collection of this museum. Can you share some images here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Natural History Museum is open 1818. This museum has lots of natural history collections. This has also lots of collections like plant, animals, geology, paleontology, and climatology. This museum building structure is very superior. This museum arrangement is very nice. It is a really attractive museum for tourists.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! I am a history lovers and after seeing the information about the Natural History Museum. I can't stop myself to visit there. After visiting the all members sharing I have an idea about it and I want o visit there very soon. All the members have visited it and knew about the collection that is display in the museum. Here I want some help if any one have captured the collection images then freely shares here I wan to see them before vising it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys! Your shared information about the Natural history museum of Londen is very helpful for me. After reading your descriptive posts; I have massive knowledge about the Museum that I can easily plan my tour there. salliop! Let me know your views about other London attractions and things to do there rather than the Natural history museum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast