Natural History Museum!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am tourist and I visit n London for college tripe. I was going to Natural History Museum. The Natural History Museum in London is a museum exhibiting a huge range of specimens from different segments of natural history. It is one of three large museums on Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the others being the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. The Natural History Museum's main frontage, however, is on Cromwell Road. We can see here every oldest thing in original shape. It is attract the tourist towered them.

you share a useful info to us.i really appreciate you for your this effort. can you share more details about his museum to us? what special things are displayed in this museum? tell me your likes also. what are your interests?

Thanks for reply Henry! I think you are new member in his community so welcome to this discussion board. My favourite interest is travelling. I like to go different, beautiful and amazing places all over the world. It is my favourite hobby. What your favourite hobby?

jACKEY! Can you provide me further information about Natural history museum of London? Let me know what kind of unique and historical collection can be found there. I am curious to know because I love nurture and interested to visit this museum.

jACKEY! Can you provide me further information about Natural history museum of London? Let me know what kind of unique and historical collection can be found there. I am curious to know because I love nurture and interested to visit this museum.

jACKEY! Such a lovely sharing! It is extremely helpful for me to know about a unique attraction of London. Same as LeeQuinn! I am also curious to know more about the collection of this museum. Can you share some images here?

The Natural History Museum is open 1818. This museum has lots of natural history collections. This has also lots of collections like plant, animals, geology, paleontology, and climatology. This museum building structure is very superior. This museum arrangement is very nice. It is a really attractive museum for tourists.

Zavier23! I am a history lovers and after seeing the information about the Natural History Museum. I can't stop myself to visit there. After visiting the all members sharing I have an idea about it and I want o visit there very soon. All the members have visited it and knew about the collection that is display in the museum. Here I want some help if any one have captured the collection images then freely shares here I wan to see them before vising it?

Guys! Your shared information about the Natural history museum of Londen is very helpful for me. After reading your descriptive posts; I have massive knowledge about the Museum that I can easily plan my tour there. salliop! Let me know your views about other London attractions and things to do there rather than the Natural history museum.

Guys! Your shared information about the Natural history museum of Londen is very helpful for me. After reading your descriptive posts; I have massive knowledge about the Museum that I can easily plan my tour there. salliop! Let me know your views about other London attractions and things to do there rather than the Natural history museum.
LeeQuinn! London is an adorable city of United Kingdom. It not only has the museums but it also has the broad range of parks, theaters, amusing places and many other attractions. If you are going there so, I wanted to recommend these attractions to you:
Wallace Collection
St. James's Park
Big Ben
Victoria and Albert Museum
Regent's Park
Holland Park
And
Tower of London
I am sure you will like them all.

JACKEY321! London is a very beautiful city. I have visited it many times, and I also have visited the Natural History Museum, it is really a very beautiful place to visit. it is one of the best attraction of London, there are also many attractive places to see in London: London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, National Gallery, London, British Museum and Big Ben.

Yeah Laureen! I agree with you. There is also a lot of places to see in London. Million of visitors come here to explore the beauty and history of London. The London Eye is one of my favorite places there. Through this you can easily see the more attractions of London.

jACKEY! you are absolutely right my friend London eye is one of most phenomenal attraction of LONDON. From where you could also enjoy other attractions views from the high point which is 135 m. Here i am going to talk about London Zoo. That is one of most visited attractions every year billions of visitors explore that zoo. It is located in Regent's Park. that zoo was opened in [FONT=arial, sans-serif]1828. Have you ever visited there yet....??? If any member visited there then must share your experiences with me. [/FONT]

Back