Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    17pdr

McCanns: we are all going on a 'family' holiday... the McCann style ?

Are you going on a family holiday with the children this year ? then why not consider a McCann style 'family' holiday...

10am - put your children in 'the kids club', while you go for a walk
    3.30pm - put your children in 'the kids club' - while you go to the pool
    5.30pm - let your children eat in (you guessed it) 'the kids club'
    6pm - go to play tennis
    7pm - put the kids to bed and get ready to wine and dine
    8pm - knock back a bottle of wine
    8.35pm - out with your mates while the kids are in bed crying alone.
    9.05pm - you better check the kids before starters arrives
    10pm - you better check the kids again...

Would you go on a McCann style 'family child neglectors' holiday ?
    And just in case you think this is a sick joke, read the reality... its the same: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/apr/11/madeleinemccann
    Additional question: while on holiday for a week walking, jogging, playing tennis etc how many hours in total did Gerry actually see his children on his FAMILY holiday last May ?

Even if Madeline had not disappeared, there's no getting away from the fact that at 3 years of age she was left in charge of her infant siblings - how can that be right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You just cant let it go can you !!!!
    Have you nothing better to do.

jonah
    and the brits say americans are crazy! look at you guys LOL

Helen O
    How have you ever managed to get through life being so judgemental, bitter and condescending.

God help you if you ever fall off that pious little perch of yours.

amy............... Isn't that what I have just said. What are you on about,?

edit.........
    LOL! I see you have removed it now.

Red-Chrome
    I take your good point.
    I went to Portugal last August, when the McCanns were still there.
    I took wife and two children.
    Wife and I went out to restaurants.... but our two kids went with us.
    Wife and I went everywhere...... with our two little kids.
    Wife and I went to the beach...... our kids came with us.
    Wife and I stayed in a hotel room and kids stayed in the adjacent room, connecting door OPENED.
    Wife and I enjoyed a great holiday....and so did our two kids.
    Wife and I cannot have a good time unless our two little kids are with us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Either you have no kids or you are the 'perfect' parent. The former I would guess at. I have a kid, I like my own space, and especially on Holiday. A mental break is as much needed as physcial. Not saying I would play it like they did, but millions do and the only difference is the weirdo that took her is rare, hence the safety of the other millions. Easy to be wise after the event. But surely even you with your hatred of the Mc canns must see that if they had stayed with Maddie 24/7 the pervert would have got a 'kid' somehow, it just would not have been her.

michele s
    why didn't they just leave the kids at home?

i take my boys on holiday and strangely we go to the pool together, we eat together, we shop together ..... in fact we spend our time together

i can't imagine how the mccann holiday can be described as a family holiday ...... a holiday for mum and dad and more paid child care for the kids......shame

izo
    nope.. I can understand maybe the kids club for an hour or so every few days.. (mainly so my daughter doesn't get stuck with boring mum and dad 24/7) but I am pretty selfish when it comes to her, and I would want her with us, so we could do things altogether ...you know.. as a FAMILY!!!

hey pdr seems like RTF missed his number one spot? lol!! x

hey red, why aren't you in my contacts anymore ;-( ??

well said seven ... 'memories are made of this' !!!!!!xxx

RTF no hun i haven't run out of anything.. nor have i 'lost' anything ...

bluebell
    i honestly still cant believe the people who are sticking up for the mccanns, if they wanted a relaxing,indulgent holiday without the hassle of their kids then they shouldn't have had any..being a parent is a 24 hour job, not just when you can be bothered, they could have at least have had the decency to make sure their kids were properly cared for before they enjoyed their nights out, but no, the poor mccanns has the cheek to check on their poor kids whenever they could be bothered putting their wine glass down and getting off their arse to do so...due to their negligence Maddie was taken(still to be proven) by someone..if she hadn't been left alone,they wouldn't have had the opportunity to do so...still as long as they enjoyed their holiday eh..and all the pro mccanns spare a thought for the real victim in this..that's right her name is..MADELINE..just in case you forgot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast