Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tamil NaduState in India!!

I am tourist and like to see different places all over the world.The Tamil Nadu is one of the 29 states of India. It has covered many tourist attractions for visiting. I want to share Top visiting places in this State.
    · Marina Beach
    · Adam’s Bridge
    · Kishkinta
    · Argnar Anna Zoological Park

· Guindy National Park
    · Black Thunder

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been visited this state many years ago. This state has glorious past, a vibrant culture, a rich history, and natural bounty in the form of blue beaches and clear skies. You can enjoy on the Marina beach, go cruising in the theme parks, or let the mind search for peace in the midst of magnificent temples.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a tourist and interested to visit historical, attractive place around the world. Tamil Nadu is one of the 32 states of India. Its capital is Chennai. I want to share some top tourist attraction places of Tamil Nadu.
    Chennai
    Mammallapuram Beach
    Kanchipuram
    Pondicherry
    Madurai
    Tanjore (Thanjavur)
    Kanyakumari
    Rameshwaram
    iruvannamalai

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKETY321! India is a very large country, It is also a very cultural country with a lot of famous states, and have many kinds of different cultures. India has so many different people, which relate to many of the different cultures. I have explored so many amazing and popular states of India, and on the base of my experience I have to say that your shared information about the state is truly accurate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen, after reading your post I am feeling you also have great interest in traveling like all other community members. I agreed with you India is a large country with countless incredible places. Can you tell me which destinations of this country you have been visited?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Malickk! In my experience, I visited only Taj Mahal and Goa during my India tour. Both are my favorite spot in India. Goa is famous for beaches and Taj Mahal is famous for own Architectural style. It is the example of true love. Millions of visitors come here to explore the beauty of this historical place. The Taj Mahal has also included one of the seven wonders of the world. I wish I went there again and again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey, would you like to give me a complete detail about Taj Mahal? I think it is a nice destination to visit according to my interest. If you have some images of this spot then share with me. I hope it will prove beneficial for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk, If you are looking to get a complete information about Taj Mahal then i hop that this link en.wikipedia.org/wikiTaj_Mahal can be proved helpful for you. Let me tell you malick that I have been to this beautiful place and it is one of the most beautiful and the m, ost amazing place in the whole India, I'm in love with Taj Mahal, I think that you should must visit the place, and I know that you will love that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jackey32 ! I must say you have listed up nice names that sound attractive to me. There are some places that are new for me and totally unfamiliar to me. Can you tell me about Adam’s Bridge? I am ciouris to know is this destination famous due to or related to Hazrat Adam A.S?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi jhoney, Let me tell you that I have been to India, and explored the beauty of that place, But I have not been to the Adam's Bridge ever in my life, After your post I researched a little about this place, and let me tell you that Adam's bridge looks really a very interesting place to explore, I would also love to visit the place whenever I'll get the chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast