Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    Hi jhoney, Let me tell you that I have been to India, and explored the beauty of that place, But I have not been to the Adam's Bridge ever in my life, After your post I researched a little about this place, and let me tell you that Adam's bridge looks really a very interesting place to explore, I would also love to visit the place whenever I'll get the chance.
    I think you Laureen123 you should go there because it is a nice place. I would like to add that this is also famous with the name of Rama's Bridge or Rama Setu. Basically it is a chain of limestone shoals, between Pamban Island, and worth seeing place. Must share your review after visiting this place. It is approximately 30 km long,

Downloads
    Uploads
    jhoney, Thank you for sharing information with me about the Adam's Bridge. After reading your post that sounds an really nice place.
    I just love to visit all these kind of Historical and curious places, and Adam's bridge looks like one of them, So i will defiantly
    love to explore the place whenever i'll get the chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its my pleasure Laureen123 that you like my post and my shared information is proved helpful to you, I would like to say that you should visit the Adam's bridge and definitely you will like to spend your time there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now, I am very happy for going to visit India again with my some best friend. I am very happy for going there because there are many things and places which make this country more attractive and amazing. I hope I will enjoy there a lot. Can you give me some names of places which are famous there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tamil Nadu is one of the most promising places for nature sightseeing lovers but if you are planning to have a blast of fun so make sure before going there you hired a guide, who has the capability of understanding your and their language, that will helps you a lot there. Through interacting with locals, you can have 99 percent more fun.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12