Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Florida attractions!!

There are many places to go in Florida. It is a nice state for visiting. I want to share some places. You will in these attractions and enjoy the beautiful creation of God.
    · Walt Disney World
    · Magic Kingdom,
    · Disney’s Animal kingdom
    · Island of Adventure
    · SeaWorld Orlando

· South Beach
    · Dry Tortugas National Park

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree jACKEY321 this region has a lot of beautiful and attractive places to see. It is also known as the sunshine state. My favorite place is “Universal Orlando Resort” it is a nice place for family trip. It is consists of two theme parks: The original Universal Studios Florida and the second theme park, Islands of Adventure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Malickk! This resort is the best place in Florida. I want to share some information about my favourite places. I like Magic Kingdom in this region. It is a Park, commonly known as Magic Kingdom, is the first-built of the four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida. It opened on October 1, 1971. Magic Kingdom is divided into six themed "lands." It is designed like a wheel, with the hub in front of Cinderella Castle, pathways spoke out across the 107 acres (43 ha) of the park and lead to these six lands. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Astro Orbiter are the most famous Rides in this Park. I like so much such kind of areas for visit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321,You have great information about the truism.After reading your post now i am planing to visit there with my family in vacations. Would you like to share your experience here because it helpful
    for me during my visit to Florida.Any suggestion regarding the attractions or useful tip

would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Jakkki77; 06-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Jakki! My favourite place is Magic Kingdom Park. It is commonly known as Magic Kingdom, is the first-built of the four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida. It opened on October 1, 1971. Magic Kingdom is divided into six themed "lands." It is designed like a wheel, with the hub in front of Cinderella Castle, pathways spoke out across the 107 acres (43 ha) of the park and lead to these six lands. I like so much such kind of areas for visit. I hope you like it and enjoy your holidays.

Aliceline
    I am looking for bus tours miami for summer fun with my family and here need suggestions about attractions and things to do there. I think all members here have massive knowledge about Florida attractions. So guys let me know about the best places to visit there during summer vacations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice choice Aliceline! Miami is the best city in Florida. I want to help you about the Top attractions of Miami. I hope you like it must go in these places. Best of luck your vacations.
    · Jungle Island
    · Miami Seaquarium
    · Zoo Miami
    · Bayfront Park
    · Oleta River State Park
    Last edited by jACKEY321; 07-26-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Aliceline
    jACKEY321! I must follow your recommendations and visit your suggested places. Can you provide me some details about things to do in Jungle Island and Oleta River State Park? I am curious to know because both sound amazing.

Unregistered
    I agree with you. This state is very beautiful and it must be visited. You collected a number of beautiful places of Florida. I want to add some more places of this state. Some other attractive places of this state are:
    · Aquatica
    · Discovery core
    · Florida Aquarium
    · Clear water Beach
    · Ana Maria island
    · Holy land experience

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Job friend! It is very informative those who want to go there. I’m never visit in places that you share with us. After reading your post I must go there and see these attractions. I hope this is best experience for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast