Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baltimore Museum of Art!!

I am tourist and like to visit in historical places all over the world. I want to talk about Baltimore Museum of Art. It is located in Baltimore, Maryland, United State. The museum was founded in 1914. It was opened 10:00am to 5:00Pm. The museum was designed of famous architect John Russell Pope,(1878-1937). It is the most famous and oldest museum in Maryland. The Art collection of this museum are Awesome and thousand of people come here to see the historical thing in the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree my friend it is a best historical sight to see in the world. I also have been there a year ago with my sister she has great interest in historical places. Millions of people visit this place every year around the world. This museum has one of the best collections of American Art in the world works spanning from the colonial era to the late 20th century.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely right Malickk! This museum is the best collection of Art. I feel you have enough knowledge about this museum. Can you share more information about Baltimore Museum of Art?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a tourist and visit all historical, Attractive places all over the world. The Baltimore Museum of Art, located in Baltimore. It has an important role in the year history, culture, sports, and special events.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! I have never been to the Baltimore Museum of Art. In fact, I have never heard about the place, but I must appreciate you that you have shared such an informative post. I hope that it will be proved helpful for all of the people who love travelling. I personally will love to explore the place whenever I'll get the chance.