Los Angeles@!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Los Angeles is the beautiful city in this California. It is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second- most popular city in the United State. I personally visited in this city with my wife to enjoy the holidays. I want to share some interested and enjoyable places in Los Angles. The Griffith Park, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles Zoo, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park are the most famous and major tourist attraction in Los Angeles.

My favorite place in Los Angeles is “Walt Disney Concert Hall”. I like this place due to its incredible architecture. It is also a nice place for taking pictures. In this building the outside is chrome looking like billowy waves and the inside totally opposite with beautiful warm wood throughout. Balconies are also very attractive with its curved design and beautifully crafted to look almost like the sides curved sides of a boat.

Nice choice Malickk! The Walt Disney Concert Hall is the most famous and major tourist attraction in Los Angeles. It is the fourth hall of the Los Angeles Music Center and was designed by Frank Gehry. It opened on October 24, 2003. Thousands of people come here to see the natural beauty of this area.

Griffith Observatory is a really most attractive place in the world. It is located in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California. It is a beautiful place to take photographs. The architecture of this building is great. Around the greenery of this place is shown natural attraction. The parking area of this place is small but parking no parking charges here. It is close on Monday. Here visit all tourist no entry charge pays. The timing when visit this from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.

jACKEY321! Los Angeles is truly an amazing place. I have been to the beautiful place many times. You're right Los Angeles is an extremely beautiful place. it offers a lot of superb places to visit and a lot of things to do.

Griffith Observatory is a really most attractive place in the world. It is located in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California. It is a beautiful place to take photographs. The architecture of this building is great. Around the greenery of this place is shown natural attraction. The parking area of this place is small but parking no parking charges here. It is close on Monday. Here visit all tourist no entry charge pays. The timing when visit this from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Hy Zavier23! Your shared info is really beneficial for me as well as for others. I am really passionate in photography and for my traveling. After reading this massive information about Griffith Observatory i decided to must to go there during my Los Angeles tour. I am sure i will found it as interested as i am thinking right now.....

Yeah Kayly! Zavier has shared useful information about the Griffith Observatory place. You should go there one time in life. I also want to know about your’s face expressions after seeing this place. So don't forget to share your experience with me. Waiting for your reply friend.

Los Angeles is a most prominent City in California that is full of attractive places to grab the attention of tourists. It is a good place to enjoy vacations there with families as well as friends. Griffith Park is one of its largest urban parks and give you the opportunity to enjoy the natural sights and capture the stunning views of greenery.

Really exited about my niagara fall tour from new york

You say right Hannday. Griffith Park is the most famous park in Los Angeles. It is such amazing place to see the rich natural beauty. Anyway Hannday, I want to see some images of this Park, which you have captured during the trip. Would you like to share with me?

Los Angeles is my favourite one destination. I also visited there once during my san diego to grand canyon bus tour with my family. Tour was really a dreamy tour for me. I had a remarkable journey with my fellows and would love to go there again. Our tour was started from las vegas and ended in los angeles during that time period we explored lots of fascinating spots like Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, San Francisco Bay Cruise, Grand Canyon West with Skywalk and San Diego Sea World.

Los Angeles offers such interested places that fascinate tourists. I visited there with my entire family and we all had a great time and we also explored [FONT=arial, sans, sans-serif]Griffith Park reservatory. That was a pretty cool destination of LA and known as a famous landmark of that region. I am really great full for members who shared sufficient information, so i visited there.[/FONT]

Kayly, Griffith Park is also my favorite places in Los Angeles. It is the most prettiest attractions according to my point of view. It offers lots of stunning views of nature. The greenery attracts my attention. The trees and flowers show this Park more beautiful and pretty. I would love to go there again.

Let me tell you all that i don't think that there cannot be anyone who doesn't like this place. I just always really like to experience all of these sort of places so much. Have been to there like many of the times and always had great time there. It was so much fun for me to be there again, This time i will target those places which i have not yet.

Back