Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    Haanday! I also want to explore the Naples after my Christmas tour that I am going to celebrate at NYC. I m blank about it but After visiting your sharing now, I have an idea about it about the renowned spots but its not sufficient for me. Would anyone like to suggest me a guided tour through which I can explore the above points of interests. I hope you understand my point.
    Salliop! I have already have mentioned about the Naples in my previous post but if that was not enough for you so, I am here for you so, take any tension I will tell you more. Here I am going to tell you that how can you manage your trip and I am sure you will really like it.
    Hit the beach party
    Become an opera devotee
    Take a view on the Caravaggio years
    Pompeii & Vesuvius
    Slurp your way to gelato heaven

Dance to a local beat
    Sleep in neoclassical splendour

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Haanday View Post
    Yeah why not Malick! The Naples is the capital city of the Italian region Campania. It is the oldest place of this region and offers the numerous things to do here. I visited it perhaps three years ago with my friend. He has to meet his business partner and I just accompanied with him to see this new place. After his meeting we stayed there three more days and explored the different places and did lots of things like:
    Took a Day-Trip to the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, or the Islands
    Tour Naples Underground
    Visited the National Archaeological Museum and
    Ate Sfogliatelle
    I am very happy to see your quick reply. I think now I can go there without any problem and explore the beauty of its all famous attractions of this city. Especially, its natural spots are at my top priority during this tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    I am very happy to see your quick reply. I think now I can go there without any problem and explore the beauty of its all famous attractions of this city. Especially, its natural spots are at my top priority during this tour.
    Malickk! Its delighted for me that after reading my post you can go there without any problem. It is really a pleasure for me. If you have decided to go there so, here I am going to tell you the name of its best and famous accommodation and that is "Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples". It is an outstanding accommodation in the ideal location. I am sure you will like it not only for its services but also for its location.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! You have shared great information about the Crosswinds Park. I have never been to the place but yes i have heard a lot about it, and i found that a nice place to visit from my cousins. Yea my two cousins has visited the place and he was saying that he really like the park, and they enjoy a lot there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    This Park has a large no of best rides few of them are following:
    1-WindSeeker
    2-Southern Star
    3-Carolina Cyclone
    4-Drop Tower
    5-Carolina Cobra
    6-Rip Cord
    7-Intimidator
    8-Hurler
    really well done malickk keep sharing my friend. After reading you massive information now my curiosity is at high level to know more about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12