Attraction of Darwin city!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am tourist and like to see the beautiful places around the world. I want to talk about Darwin city. This city is the largest city in the sparsely populated Northern Territory, with a population of 136,245. It is a nice city to enjoy the holidays. I am personally visited in this city with my family. So here I like to help you the beautiful attraction in Darwin. I hope it is informative for all visitors.
Ø Mindil Beach
Ø Sky City Darwin
Ø Bicentennial Park
Ø Jingili Water Garden
Ø Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
Ø Parliament House

JACKEY321! You have shared amazing names of the top attractions of Darwin city, now let me share some of the other attraction names of Darwin city:
Northern Territory Library
Darwin Convention Centre
Government House, Darwin
Territory Wildlife Park
Bicentennial Park
Lake Alexander

JACKEY321! You have shared really a nice information about the place. I was no aware with the attractions of Darwin City. I also have never been to the place you tell me that have you ever been to the place if yes then what did you like there the most?.

Mindil Beach is one of my favourite beach that offers a great option of Mindil Beach Sunset Markets. It opens Thursday in April to Thursday in October. It is the best destination that that offers a great option of Thai, Indian, Chinese Sri Lankan food. The visitors usually came there to taste its dinning. Let me know guys have you ever been there?

I have been to Mindil Beach last summer with my few friends. It is a beautiful destination to visit in Australia. This prettiest beach is located in Darwin's central business district. Its Sunset Markets are well known all over the world and run during the dry season. A lot of famous events are also held on this beach that are attended by millions of people all over the globe.

Back