Top 5 Hill Station in India!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am tourist and like to see the famous and beautiful attraction in the world. So I want to share top 5 Hill Station in India.
1. Nainital
2. Srinagar
3. Darjeeling
4. Shimla
5. Mussorie

Nice sharing jACKEY, yes these are all the most famous and attractive hill stations of India. I only visit Shimla with my family about a year ago. It derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them.

Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is full of information. I really like your post. Now Malickk this summer I choose the Boston to Washington dc tours with my family. Can you guide me this tour is the best for family and shares some information about the attraction of these cities?

Really amazing places you introduced. I am fond of hilly areas. I love that places. I must visit these places that you discussed. Kindly give some info about these places. what place is best for stay in these hilly areas? what are special places that must be visited in these hills.

Nice sharing Henry! I like your interest about hilly areas. Henry I’m still confused about the hilly areas. If you specific me than it’s easy for me to give you complete information about your desired hilly areas?

Jackey321! I would like to know about Mussorie. I have no idea about it because I never ever visited. You mentioned names in your post; I think you have sufficient knowledge about it. Am I right? Can you give information about it in detail?

If we talk about the hill station of India then Shimla comes on the top. it is dreamy land and fascinate the visitors due to its natural beauty and scenic views. It is one of the most attention grabbing places of India and a famous attraction for nature lovers. Moreover I think it’s a perfect destination to enjoy weekend for the hustle bustle of life as well as ideal for honeymooners.

LeeQuinn! Shimla is the capital city of Indian state of Himachal, Pradesh. It is no doubt a magnificent hill station is packed with natural beauty, snow capped peaks, green pastures, stunning weather, lush green surrounding, breathtaking and eye catching natural views. As you know the December is coming next it is the peak season to amuse with the snow capped spot. If offers a list of entertaining spot like Himalayan Bird Park, The Gaiety Theater and The Mall etc.

It looks interesting and I will say that you shared massive information about Shimla. You are right. This hill station is a packed with natural, historical, beaches, the sea and many other attractions. After reading your post I will try to go there with my friends. Would you like to share with best accommodation there?

It looks interesting and I will say that you shared massive information about Shimla. You are right. This hill station is a packed with natural, historical, beaches, the sea and many other attractions. After reading your post I will try to go there with my friends. Would you like to share with best accommodation there?
jACKEY321! You must visit the Shimla and I am sure you will like this hill station very much because it offers wonderful views of its environment. During your trip of this region you can stay at Shimla British Resort. It is located at near the Vidihan Sabha. It is a great accommodation of this region. Its historical background enhances its beauty. I am sure you will like it’s all services, amenities and location.

I agree with Haanday, Shimla British Resort is a nice place to stay during Shimla trip. I also stayed there during my tour. This resort features a furnished garden and a restaurant. Its rooms look delightful with wooden floors. You can enjoy Indian, Chinese and Italian dishes there.

I agree with Haanday, Shimla British Resort is a nice place to stay during Shimla trip. I also stayed there during my tour. This resort features a furnished garden and a restaurant. Its rooms look delightful with wooden floors. You can enjoy Indian, Chinese and Italian dishes there.
Yes malickk! The Shimla British Resort is really very neat and fully furnished with the modern and comfortable furniture. Its food taste is also very delicious and yummy. I tried the all dishes of Italian and Chinese food there and they all have good taste. As you said you already stayed there during your trip so, tell me what did you see around there? and how did you find this region?

LeeQuinn! Shimla is the capital city of Indian state of Himachal, Pradesh. It is no doubt a magnificent hill station is packed with natural beauty, snow capped peaks, green pastures, stunning weather, lush green surrounding, breathtaking and eye catching natural views. As you know the December is coming next it is the peak season to amuse with the snow capped spot. If offers a list of entertaining spot like Himalayan Bird Park, The Gaiety Theater and The Mall etc.
salliop! According to your descriptive post; it seems that you have visited the Shimla and had a great time there. I am not wrong then must share your experience and let us know how much time you spent there? As well as share your favorite attraction that you have visited or wish to visit them.

LeeQuinn! Shimla is the stunning hill station which grabs the attention of all visitors and gives them tranquility and peace of mind. If you never visited there before so I would like to suggest this place to you and I am sure you will never be disappointed there. You can visit there Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge of Shimla, Himachal State Museum and Summer Hill.

Haanday ! After reading your post I think it will be a unique experience to be there because it is a hill station and I love to spend time on such kind of places. Can you suggest me some hotels of this region which offers good services to their customers?

Haanday ! After reading your post I think it will be a unique experience to be there because it is a hill station and I love to spend time on such kind of places. Can you suggest me some hotels of this region which offers good services to their customers?
Yeah why not Lee Quin! You must visit the Shimla. It is the beautiful and peaceful place of India. If you want to going there so, I would like to recommend you to stay at The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla. It is the best accommo0dation of this region and makes the travelers comfortable and happy. I also stayed here for two times and found it the nice place. The staff, services, atmosphere and all thing were great of this place.

JACKEY321! This is absolutely right all of the information which you have shared about is the top hill stations of India is truly accurate, After reading all of your posts it seems that you have massive knowledge about all of the attractive and popular places
of this world. It is a very good thing to get knowledge about different places.

Yeah why not Lee Quin! You must visit the Shimla. It is the beautiful and peaceful place of India. If you want to going there so, I would like to recommend you to stay at The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla. It is the best accommo0dation of this region and makes the travelers comfortable and happy. I also stayed here for two times and found it the nice place. The staff, services, atmosphere and all thing were great of this place.

Haanday! Here you shared a massive and really worthwhile info about India's attractive spots. I also visited India about couple of years ago along with my uncle. There we used to spend some good time at shimla hill station and Shimla ridge as well. But now i wanna plan a visit of that region once again. This time i am planning three weeks long tour. I wanna visit all the famous and captivating attractions during my visit. I think you have enough knowledge about India's attractive spots. So Tell me about some good place, those i shouldn't miss during my tour????

kayly123! First of all I want to know about your taste. I mean which type of places you want to explore in India? As far as I concerned it is the magnificent and the broad country which has multiple attractions for all ages. If you want to see the historical places so Taj Mahal, Jal Mahal, Red Fort, Jaisalmer Fort, Kangra Forts are the places that you shouldn’t miss during your trip but If you like something other so please tell me. I want to help you according to your taste.

Back