Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swiss National Museum!!

If you like visiting in different areas of the World. I want to share with you the beautiful and historical places from around the world for your great travelling interest. The Swiss National Museum is a part of the Musee Suisse Group, itself affiliated with the Federal Office of Culture. It is one of the most important art museums of cultural history in Europe and the world. It is located in the city of Zurich, Switzerland. I like all the enjoyable parts of this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing post my friend after reading your post I want to visit this place. I think this is a nice place to see. I definitely like this place because I am a history lover. Can you tell me about some other historical sights that are best to visit in this region? I also want to know about some hotels that best to stay there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Malickk! I must want to share some historical places to visit in Zurich and best hotel to stay there. The Grossmünster, Bahnhofstrasse and Lindenhof are the most famous historical site in this city. The Hotel Alexander Zurich, and Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick are the most famous and affordable price. I hope this information is useful for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! I think that you are the person for I replied the most, because the posts you normally shared all our looks amazing and so informative So I must thankful to you for sharing all these sort of amazing and knowledgeable post with all of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes jACKEY, this information is really beneficial for me. I will try to visit all these heritage sights during my journey. All these spots sound amazing according to my requirements. I have a plan to stay in Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick because I already heard about this hotel from one of my friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Malickk! You will try to visit all these places that I mention in past posts. I am glad that you like my information and reply. You must stay in Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick hotel. I am sure, you will never disappoint at all. After completing your tour, don’t forget to share your journey experience with me. I am waiting for your journey experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being having historical interests I must say that I should explore Zurich according to you it is filled with historical attractions. During my visit I must used the" Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick hotel" services. Let me know which places are lies at the surrounding of this hotel that we can visit on just a walking distance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    Being having historical interests I must say that I should explore Zurich according to you it is filled with historical attractions. During my visit I must used the" Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick hotel" services. Let me know which places are lies at the surrounding of this hotel that we can visit on just a walking distance.
    Well Salliop! According to your requirement, I want to share some names of those places that are located near this hotel. These places are almost 5 or 10 mints walking distance in Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick hotel. The names are;
    Swiss National Museum
    Zürcher Spielzeugmuseum
    Uhrenmuseum Beyer Zürich
    Museum Paläontologische Sammlung

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    Why not Malickk! You will try to visit all these places that I mention in past posts. I am glad that you like my information and reply. You must stay in Sorell Aparthotel Rigiblick hotel. I am sure, you will never disappoint at all. After completing your tour, don’t forget to share your journey experience with me. I am waiting for your journey experience.
    Definitely I will try to visit all these places during my trip. I also book my stay in your recommended hotel. I hope it will be prove a nice place according to my interest. Yes, I will try to share my experience with you after come back as soon as possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Definitely I will try to visit all these places during my trip. I also book my stay in your recommended hotel. I hope it will be prove a nice place according to my interest. Yes, I will try to share my experience with you after come back as soon as possible.
    malickk! I will wait for your reply and your views about that hotel and that attraction. . I just cross my fingers because I am also interested to go there and before going there I want to know is this worth visiting place or not to go there?